Carrier Service Providers (CSPs) looking to reduce total cost of ownership as well as to improve the performance and profitability of the 5G cloud network.
5G increases the complexity challenge for any cloud, any network, any workload across physical and hybrid ecosystems.
As CSPs transform their networks to meet 5G use case requirements for Enhanced Mobile Broadband (eMBB), Massive Machine Type Communication (mMTC), and Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communication (URLLC), the complexity challenge is increased with the introduction of new virtual technologies like edge cloud, network slicing, virtual core, and cloud RAN (C-RAN).
Proactive Service Assurance
CSPs need to address the 5G challenge early with a carrier-grade solution that is designed for the cloud to assure visibility with near real-time actionable insights. 5G roll-outs must be carefully planned to support seamless continuity with existing networks for coverage of geo-analytics, RAN connection data flows, troubleshooting, and service assurance. With NETSCOUT's flexible 5G solution, CSPs will achieve:
- End-to-End Smart Visibility into the edge cloud and virtual RAN ensuring accurate metrics for all 5G services
- Visibility at every phase of the 5G life cycle from pre-launch, launch, to operations
- Scalability in a carrier-grade solution that reduces Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Flexible monitoring capabilities with complete visibility across multi-generations of mobile network technologies
- Seamless monitoring for 5G deployments with or without Control and User Plane Separation (CUPs)
- 24x7 automated monitoring of network slices with visibility into north/south/east/west traffic for both public and private cloud applications and services
NETSCOUT's solution delivers end-to-end Smart Visibility from RAN to Core throughout the 5G life cycle
Our powerful software based geo-analytics platform helps you accurately measure performance and effectively pinpoints subscriber-affecting issues across multi-generation (3G/4G/5G) of mobile networks for mobility, data, and VoLTE services in hybrid network environments. Our solution assures continuous visibility 24 x7 by automated monitoring of service chains or network slices for east, west, north and south traffic to fulfill rapid response for all 5G use cases.
Talk to an expert
For questions and to learn how NETSCOUT's carrier-grade solution designed for the cloud is helping CSPs reduce TCO and get Smart Visibility anytime, anywhere, across physical, and hybrid cloud environments, contact our 5G subject matter experts today.
NETSCOUT’s 5G Solution with Smart Data Can Help You:
- Assure data flows and troubleshooting for session trace of both LTE and 5G with or without CUPs
- Assure services and proactively plan for visibility into Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) based on 5G use cases
- Gain seamless visibility into hybrid (physical and virtual) networks
- Roll-out and plan drive test and propagation modeling, identifying geographic hotspots and congested cells
Products in this Solution
The TrueCall® RAN geoanalytics platform provides service providers with meaningful network data to guide the introduction and manage the growth of network technologies.
nGeniusONE for Carrier Service Provider
Gain critical insights into network and service performance, availability and usage with our real-time, scalable service assurance solution that takes a holistic approach to monitoring...
nGenius Business Analytics
Enables service providers to tap into the smart data hidden in their high-volume network traffic to derive new, timely and valuable insights.
RF Propagation Modelling
Propagation Model Calibration. There's no guesswork to what we do. We enable network planners and RF network design engineers to base decisions on science fact,...
5 Ways to Get Smart Visibility from Here to 5G
5G InfographicDownload PDF
Radio Access Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Empower Operations Teams with RAN‑enabled SolutionsDownload PDF
The Expansion of 5G will Necessitate Service Assurance
5G is a true game changer. How will service providers assure 5G services?Download PDF
Future 5G: AR, VR, and Beyond
AR and VR have the potential to revolutionize mobile services.Download PDF
Virtualization Picks Up the Pace for 5G – Crawl, Walk, and Run Deployments
Applying virtualization technologies is essential to 5G networks.Download PDF
Why 5G is Supercharging the SD-WAN Opportunity for Service Providers
5G is enabling SD-WAN because it provides high bandwidth and (ultra) low latency.Download PDF