The NETSCOUT and Dell Technologies Partnership
NETSCOUT has partnered with Dell Technologies to support organizations looking for an agile, cost-efficient way to address complex data center and digital transformation needs. As part of Dell Technologies' OEM Engineered Solutions program, NETSCOUT software powered by certified server, switch and uCPE configurations from Dell Technologies and leading SD-WAN partners provide fully integrated, turnkey solutions for visibility challenges and a streamlined purchase experience.
Dell Technologies helps organizations drive digital transformations through technology expertise, end-to-end solutions, world-class services and an unwavering commitment to serve and guide customers throughout the transformation journey.
Dell Technologies is helping customers:
- Increase agility with multi-cloud flexibility
- Work and learn from anywhere with digital workplaces
- Create new value through data-driven innovation
- Achieve cyber-resilience with intrinsic security
Best-of-Breed Hardware and Software
The partnership enables the pairing of market leading NETSCOUT software technology with leading edge Dell Technologies hardware technology.
Product Portfolio Alignment
- Dell EMC PowerSwitch Appliances (Dell S5248F-ON; Dell S5232-ON; and Dell Z9264F-ON) utilize NETSCOUT nGenius® Packet Flow Operating System (PFOS) to deliver targeted network traffic access to a range of monitoring and cybersecurity tools and systems, including the nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform.
- Dell PowerEdge R440 Rack Server and R740 Rack Server hardware support the NETSCOUT InfiniStreamNG™ platform, an advanced passive network probe for real-time collection and analysis of information-rich, high-volume packet-flow data from across the network for presentation with the nGeniusONE Service Assurance solution.
- NETSCOUT vSTREAM® for NFV environments provides a virtualized intelligent data source for cost-effective monitoring of application performance in traditional data center, private cloud, and public cloud environments as well as imbedded monitoring of SD-WAN environments.
Dell Technologies OEM Engineered Solutions program enables streamlined purchase and deployment of turnkey solution configurations in collaboration with leading technology partners. Certified server, switch and uCPE configurations from Dell Technologies work seamlessly with NETSCOUT software to accelerate and secure the success of your digital transformation with real-time, pervasive visibility and actionable insights.