The NETSCOUT and Dell Technologies Partnership
NETSCOUT has partnered with Dell Technologies to support organizations looking for an agile, cost-efficient way to address complex data center and digital transformation needs. As part of Dell Technologies' OEM Engineered Solutions program, NETSCOUT software powered by certified server, switch and uCPE configurations from Dell Technologies and leading SD-WAN partners provide fully integrated, turnkey solutions for visibility challenges and a streamlined purchase experience.
Dell Technologies helps organizations drive digital transformations through technology expertise, end-to-end solutions, world-class services and an unwavering commitment to serve and guide customers throughout the transformation journey.
Dell Technologies is helping customers:
- Increase agility with multi-cloud flexibility
- Work and learn from anywhere with digital workplaces
- Create new value through data-driven innovation
- Achieve cyber-resilience with intrinsic security
Partnership Demonstrates Alignment
NETSCOUT’s Visibility Without Borders strategy gracefully complements Dell Technologies' portfolio and programs. Through strategic and technical alignment, the combination yields fully-integrated solutions with a streamlined purchase process and support plan.
Network Performance Management
Insight to optimize network performance, restore service and understand the quality of the users’ experience.
Data Center Transformation & Cloud Computing
Manage service delivery across virtual and physical environments with comprehensive, unified and real-time views of application performance.
Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C)
Deep application-level visibility to the interrelationships of the voice, data and video traversing the network infrastructure with quality and performance assessments.
Best-of-Breed Hardware and Software
The Dell Technologies partnership enables the pairing of market-leading NETSCOUT software technology with leading-edge hardware technology.
Product Portfolio Alignment
- Dell EMC PowerSwitch Appliances (Dell S5248F-ON; Dell S5232-ON; and Dell Z9264F-ON) utilize NETSCOUT nGenius® Packet Flow Operating System (PFOS) to deliver targeted network traffic access to a range of monitoring and cybersecurity tools and systems, including the nGeniusONE Enterprise Performance Management platform.
- Dell PowerEdge R440 Rack Server and R740 Rack Server hardware support the NETSCOUT InfiniStreamNG™ platform, an advanced passive network probe for real-time collection and analysis of information-rich, high-volume packet-flow data from across the network for presentation with the nGeniusONE Enterprise Performance Management solution.
- NETSCOUT vSTREAM® for NFV environments provides a virtualized intelligent data source for cost-effective monitoring of application performance in traditional data center, private cloud, and public cloud environments as well as imbedded monitoring of SD-WAN environments.
Dell Technologies Partnership Solutions
Dell Technologies OEM Engineered Solutions program enables streamlined purchase and deployment of turnkey solution configurations in collaboration with leading technology partners. Certified server, switch and uCPE configurations from Dell Technologies work seamlessly with NETSCOUT software to accelerate and secure the success of your digital transformation with real-time, pervasive visibility and actionable insights.