Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO), the worldwide leader in IT, helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected.
The NETSCOUT/Cisco partnership
Building on a long history of joint technology development, Cisco and NETSCOUT continue to deliver value-added solutions to provide network and service delivery assurance with Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C).
Complementary to the management capabilities of Cisco, NETSCOUT solutions bring incremental value to joint Cisco and NETSCOUT customers and build on a base of synergistic customer and channel relationships.
nGeniusONE Platform for Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration
UC&C management capabilities are part of the nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform and have specific support for Cisco Unified Communication (UC) IP telephony and Cisco Jabber technologies often adopted for collaboration services. Once adopted, these Cisco UC&C services become critical for business and require high availability and performance.
The nGeniusONE platform, with NETSCOUT’s innovative smart data technology, is uniquely capable of providing deep, comprehensive insights into the root cause of service quality issues with Cisco’s UC&C solution. Using contextual workflows, the precise location and source of service degradation can be easily identified with the help of system-wide visibility. This ultimately reduces mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR), keeping the UC&C infrastructure operating at peak performance.
The nGeniusONE platform correlates Cisco CDR data with real-time granular per-user, per-session assessments from midpoint locations.
- Decrease MTTR for issues impacting Cisco UC&C and Jabber services with real-time, comprehensive end-to-end service visualization that enables IT teams to quickly triage service issues by pinpointing the source of voice and video quality problems
- Provides visibility into true user experience by measuring call quality performance due to impairments observed in the network transmission, media traffic, and/or call signaling
- Improved mean-time-to-knowledge by enabling collaboration between network, application, and UC&C teams for resolving Cisco UC&C/Jabber service delivery problems
- Enables proactive management of Cisco Jabber service quality alongside other IP Telephony services
- Improves overall IT collaboration both between members of the internal network operations, engineering and voice teams, as well as with third party SIP trunk and WAN providers with a common platform with which to share information related to UC&C issues
Cisco partner designation and certification
NETSCOUT is a registered member of the Cisco Solution Partner Program, which ensures that NETSCOUT’s Unified Service Delivery Management solutions, listed in the Cisco Marketplace Solutions Catalog, have verified interoperability, adhere to strict standards, and offer exciting new capabilities for joint customers.