The NETSCOUT / Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partnership
NETSCOUT has partnered with Amazon Web Services to provide first of its kind, wire-traffic visibility that, to-date, was unavailable in the cloud.
Application and service complexities have no bounds as digital transformations continue unabated. Enterprise organizations are accelerating their digital transformation with AWS to achieve revenue and customer satisfaction goals. Whether migrating applications using lift and shift, refactoring existing applications or developing new ones with microservices, managing the business on AWS cloud relies heavily on an enterprise’s ability to quickly address issues as they occur and that includes eliminating performance "blind-spots."
Leveraging application performance management for AWS from NETSCOUT enables you to deliver, deploy, and secure applications and services across physical, virtual, and cloud environments. The solution uses our smart data technology to distill real time, precise, and relevant intelligence from all connected applications and services including their interactions. It is NETSCOUT’s smart data that fuels the end-to-end visibility and deep analytics needed to protect the enterprise, gain more control of service quality, and preserve the user experience in hybrid cloud environments.
Innovative Solution for AWS Environments
NETSCOUT’s innovative smart data technology goes beyond traditional north-south traffic views, to now provide deep insights into traffic across AWS. The nGeniusONE Service Assurance solution leverages real-time, wire-traffic analysis from vSTREAM, vSCOUT and InfiniStreamNG appliances to provide application performance management capabilities that are ideal for enterprises running application workloads that require compute, network and storage in hybrid cloud environments. This offering enables these Enterprises to assure a high-quality customer and user experience as they migrate applications and other workloads to the cloud. These capabilities are also critical to DevOps organizations with services that seek to optimize performance of refactored applications as well as assure outstanding customer experience for apps developed natively in the AWS cloud and rely heavily on microservices.
Highlights of nGeniusONE Service Assurance solution with vSTREAM and vSCOUT
- Dynamically recognizes different digital services, applications and protocols behind IP sessions and delivers detailed performance metrics and actionable intelligence on service availability, reliability and responsiveness
- Uses smart data to intelligently and efficiently analyze traffic flows for a contextual view of service, and its' interdependencies end-to-end across the service delivery infrastructure
- Generate real-time performance, traffic, and error metrics as well as session event records
- Accelerate deployments of services into AWS while assuring application reliability, availability, responsiveness, and business continuity.
- Achieve end-user experience objectives and swift issue resolution for application services with smart data and smart analytics from NETSCOUT .
- Empower collaboration between enterprises and AWS as they work together to achieve business goals.
- Quick time to value with easy to deploy and easy to manage approach of services available on AWS Marketplace.
AWS Marketplace is an online store that helps enterprise organizations find, buy, and immediately start using the application performance management solutions for AWS from NETSCOUT.
BYOL (Bring Your Own License) is available and enables customers with existing software licenses to easily migrate to AWS. These customers can deploy NETSCOUT software on AWS servers, as long as they certify having the required license to do so. For more information, use the contact NETSCOUT form and select AWS BYOL Ordering as the reason.