Meeting the Visibility Challenge for the Department of Defense Digital Modernization Strategy
Department of Defense and Intelligence Agencies are working hard to create a more secure, coordinated, seamless, transparent, and cost-effective IT architecture that transforms data into actionable information and ensures dependable mission execution in the face of a persistent cyber threat.
Achieve Mission Objectives with Visibility Without Borders
Visibility Without Borders helps deliver rapid, traffic-based intelligence that enables DoD and Intel IT teams to establish a common situational awareness, assure service delivery and defend against cyber-attacks across a mission-critical environment that supports information dominance.
NETSCOUT provides that awareness across globally dispersed, secure, and highly-segmented national security, intelligence and military IT environments for both legacy and state-of-the-art infrastructures.
- Gain visibility into any and all applications, infrastructure, and interdependencies down to the subsystems and services that run on them.
- Enable essential end-to-end monitoring, service assurance, application, and performance management to support decision superiority in high-threat environments and assure C2 (Command and Control) and battle space awareness.
- Get protection against DDoS attacks that can impair, cripple or damage availability of critical services.
- Obtain contextual threat intelligence.
- Block advanced volumetric, application layer, state exhaustion, and targeted malware attacks.
- Block outbound communication from internal compromised hosts that have been missed by other components in your security stack.
- Ensure successful migrations of application, compute, network and storage workloads to public, private or hybrid clouds with confidence to control service assurance end-to-end.
- Leverage software-based instrumentation and technology partnerships with AWS, VMware, Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix and others to provide smart visibility for success in any cloud environment.
SINGLE SOURCE OF TRUTH
- Utilize the single source of truth to power an array of analytics, spanning network performance, application performance, cybersecurity, and “big data” essential for both current and future mission success.
Click each section to learn more.
Why NETSCOUT for DoD and Intel Agencies?
- Market Leader in Enterprise Service Assurance
- Market Leader in Service Provider Service Assurance
- Market Leader in DDoS Protection
- Largest Service Providers
- 90% of the Fortune 100 Enterprises
- Most successful Global Financial Institutions
- Large Civilian Agencies
- Largest online Healthcare Systems
- U.S. DoD Agencies
- U.S. Intelligence Agencies
- International Defense and Intelligence Agencies
- AWS Advanced Technology Partner, Network Competency
- Microsoft Azure Certified
- Google Cloud Partner
- Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) Approved Products List (APL)
- Common Criteria Certifications
- FIPS Certifications
- IPv6 Certifications
- Army Certificate of Networthiness
Department of Defense & Intelligence Agencies Resources
Learn how nGeniusPULSE reduced the MTTR for application issues experienced at remote military locations.
Learn how this agency used their already-installed NETSCOUT platform to address new visibility and real-time monitoring demands in their remote workforce environment.
This DoD agency met IT vendor consolidation and ROI targets using NETSCOUT smart visibility.