Helping Civilian Agencies Modernize with Visibility
Federal Civilian Agencies around the world are taking on immense, but essential, IT challenges that all revolve around four core ideas: (1) Modernization for greater efficiency, effectiveness and security; (2) Leverage existing information to improve effectiveness of government services to citizens and residents; (3) Shared services that create greater efficiencies and cost savings; and (4) Implement more private sector business process, innovation, transformation approaches targeted to public sector objectives.
Achieve Agency Objectives with Visibility Without Borders
Visibility Without Borders provides seamless visibility into the performance, availability and security risk of critical services that Federal Civilian Agencies must deliver to their citizens and residents. NETSCOUT Smart Data uses wire data to provide a deep packet-level understanding of the communications between services, infrastructure and elements, regardless of location.
NETSCOUT gives IT teams the power the see performance, availability and security risks impacting digital services before problems arise and with more precision to prevent problem escalation and resolve problems faster.
- Gain visibility into any and all applications, infrastructure, and interdependencies down to the subsystems and services that run on them.
- Enable essential end-to-end monitoring, service assurance, application, and performance management to support intelligent and informed decision making to proactively prevent problems, mitigate the impact of existing problems and solve problems faster.
- Get protection against DDoS attacks that can impair, cripple or damage availability of critical services.
- Obtain contextual threat intelligence.
- Block advanced volumetric, application layer, state exhaustion, and targeted malware attacks.
- Block outbound communication from internal compromised hosts that have been missed by other components in your security stack.
- Ensure successful migrations of application, compute, network and storage workloads to public, private or hybrid clouds with confidence to control service assurance end-to-end.
- Leverage software-based instrumentation and technology partnerships with AWS, VMware, Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix and others to provide smart visibility for success in any cloud environment.
SINGLE SOURCE OF TRUTH
- Utilize the single source of truth to power an array of analytics, spanning network performance, application performance, cybersecurity, and “big data” essential for all of the unique initiatives Civilian agencies must successfully deliver to their citizens and residents.
Click each section to learn more.
Why NETSCOUT for Federal Civilian Agencies?
- Market Leader in Enterprise Service Assurance
- Market Leader in Service Provider Service Assurance
- Market Leader in DDoS Protection
- Largest Service Providers
- 90% of the Fortune 100 Enterprises
- Most successful global financial institutions
- Key DoD and Intelligence Agencies
- Largest online Healthcare Systems
- Largest and most complex Federal Civilian Agencies
- Federal Civilian Agencies in North America
- Federal Civilian Agencies in Europe
- Federal Civilian Agencies in South America
- AWS Advanced Technology Partner, Network Competency
- Microsoft Azure Certified
- Google Cloud Partner
- Common Criteria Certifications
- FIPS Certifications
- IPv6 Certifications
- Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) Approved Products List (APL)