NETSCOUT Solutions for State and Local Government Agencies
nGenius Enterprise Performance Management provides seamless visibility into the performance, availability and security risk of critical services and digital transformations. NETSCOUT Smart Data, based on deep packet inspection at scale, provides insights into the communications between government services, infrastructure, and elements, regardless of their location in data centers, colocations, or the cloud.
End-through-end visibility and real-time analytics give IT teams the power to proactively address risks impacting network and application performance quickly and precisely before users are affected. This visibility and continuous monitoring helps support state and local government digital transformation initiatives.
- Gain visibility into any and all government applications, infrastructure, and interdependencies down to the subsystems and services that run on them.
- Enable essential end-through-end monitoring of the network and critical applications to support intelligent and informed decision making.
- Proactively prevent problems, mitigate the impact of existing problems, and resolve problems faster.
- Get protection against DDoS attacks that can impair, cripple or damage availability of critical government services.
- Obtain contextual threat intelligence.
- Block advanced volumetric, application layer, state exhaustion, and targeted malware attacks.
- Block outbound communication from internal compromised hosts that have been missed by other components in your security stack.
- Support finite local government IT team resources by ensuring successful migrations of application, compute, network and storage workloads to public, private, hybrid, colocation, or cloud environments with confidence.
- Leverage software-based instrumentation and technology partnerships with AWS, VMware, Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix and others to provide smart visibility for success in any working environment.
- Utilize packet-level information and NETSCOUT’s patented Adaptive Service Intelligence™ (ASI) technology to power an array of analytics spanning network and application performance. With end-through-end visibility, organizations can support all branch offices and remote location sites to ensure productivity and maintain business continuity.
- Gather intelligent, evidence-based performance insights from any remote user location. Quickly identify true root cause of degradations and slowdowns and reduce mean time to knowledge (MTTK).
Why NETSCOUT for State and Local Agencies?
NETSCOUT performance management solutions are required to help manage network, application, and UC&C platforms that support many state and local government departments.
Click each department to learn more.
Secure record-keeping and docket management systems are critical to judicial systems. County and state courts rely heavily on their Document Management Service (DMS) for relevant client information, case files, client briefings, and court filings. NETSCOUT’s Visibility Without Borders Platform provides network and application performance insights to ensure DMS is secure and available.
Supporting school districts widespread over large geographical areas requires a robust network infrastructure. Teachers, students, parents, and administrators rely on quality digital experiences in collaborative portals, SaaS applications like Google Meet, and Learning Management System (LMS) applications to enhance education. nGenius Enterprise Performance Management provides visibility the digital experience quality from any location.
Achieve consistent customer excellence, with scalable options for 4G solutions while evolving to meet the demands of emerging 5G/IoT/Cloud initiatives.
State police officers, county sheriffs, and city officials are just a few examples of local law enforcement that rely on technology to do their jobs and keep the community safe. Swift access to databases for license plate information, outstanding warrants, and surveillance camera footage require reliable network and application performance from anywhere, at any time.
Unemployment assistance agencies require updated technology to access job databases, gather contact information, and pay benefits. PCI compliance and the safekeeping of account and social security numbers is a high priority. NETSCOUT’s Visibility Without Borders Platform provides real-time visibility for secure and available network and application performance at any scale.
Local emergency services are responsible for executing efficient disaster response plans and assisting the public. Monitoring network performance is critical to provide continuous 911 and 311 services. From fire and police departments to EMT and ambulance services to constituent portals for weather emergencies, nGenius Enterprise Performance Management provides visibility into network and application performance.
Registry of Motor Vehicles
The RMV manages masses of data, making network and application performance critical to daily operations and record-keeping. Maintaining PCI compliance for online payments, providing reliable access to online portals for license renewals and driver’s test signups, and enabling employee privileges to secure applications require NETSCOUT’s end-through-end visibility into network and application performance, availability, and security.
Health and Human Services
HHS has a direct effect on many communities, providing medical care, financial support, substance abuse assistance, and more invaluable services to the public. NETSCOUT solutions monitor network and application performance to empower HHS as they aid the community with services like telehealth, providing high-quality web conferencing capabilities while also ensuring they secure patient data and abide by HIPAA privacy regulations.
State tax collection is responsible for managing sensitive data and receiving income statements for corporations and constituents. nGenius Enterprise Performance Management provides real-time visibility and insights into network and application performance to ensure operations run smoothly.