Providing Visibility to Support State & Local Government Agency Priorities
State and Local Government Agencies from all parts of the world are tackling a number of IT issues as they try to serve their residents, keep services available and reduce costs. Regional challenges stemming from global, national and regional events have driven many State & Local Chief Information Officers to double down on and accelerate their Cybersecurity, Cloud Services, Digital Transformation and Modernization initiatives to meet the challenges of today and prepare for the unknown of tomorrow.
Visibility Without Borders Enables Success
Visibility Without Borders provides seamless visibility into the performance, availability and security risk of critical services and IT initiatives. NETSCOUT Smart Data uses wire data to provide a deep packet-level understanding of the communications between services, infrastructure and elements, regardless of location.
NETSCOUT gives IT teams the power the see the full range of performance, availability and security risks impacting their digital services before problems arise and with more precision to prevent problem escalation and resolve problems faster.
- Gain visibility into any and all applications, infrastructure, and interdependencies down to the subsystems and services that run on them.
- Enable essential end-to-end monitoring, service assurance, application, and performance management to support intelligent and informed decision making to proactively prevent problems, mitigate the impact of existing problems and solve problems faster.
- Get protection against DDoS attacks that can impair, cripple or damage availability of critical services.
- Obtain contextual threat intelligence.
- Block advanced volumetric, application layer, state exhaustion, and targeted malware attacks.
- Block outbound communication from internal compromised hosts that have been missed by other components in your security stack.
- Ensure successful migrations of application, compute, network and storage workloads to public, private or hybrid clouds with confidence to control service assurance end-to-end.
- Leverage software-based instrumentation and technology partnerships with AWS, VMware, Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix and others to provide smart visibility for success in any cloud environment.
SINGLE SOURCE OF TRUTH
- Utilize the single source of truth to power an array of analytics, spanning network performance, application performance, cybersecurity, and “big data” essential for all of the unique initiatives State and Local agencies must successfully deliver to their citizens and residents.
Click each section to learn more.
Why NETSCOUT for State & Local Agencies?
- Market Leader in Enterprise Service Assurance
- Market Leader in Service Provider Service Assurance
- Market Leader in DDoS Protection
- Largest Service Providers
- 90% of the Fortune 100 Enterprises
- Most successful Global Financial Institutions
- Largest Federal Civilian, Intelligence and DoD Agencies
- Largest online Healthcare Systems
- Largest state governments in North America
- Leading City and County Agencies around the world
- AWS Advanced Technology Partner, Network Competency
- Microsoft Azure Certified
- Google Cloud Partner
- Common Criteria Certifications
- FIPS Certifications
- IPv6 Certifications
- Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) Approved Products List (APL)
State & Local Government Resources
This agency resolved VPN performance through NETSCOUT's ability to view response time metrics between five different devices along the network path.
Providing Reliable Access to Contact Center and Website Resources for Financial Benefits Programs
NETSCOUT Service Assurance solutions help global cities to successfully deploy and securely manage digital transformation projects.