VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility, helps customers realize possibilities by accelerating their digital transformation journeys. With VMware solutions, organizations are improving business agility by modernizing data centers and integrating public clouds, driving innovation with modern apps, creating exceptional experiences by empowering the digital workspace, and safeguarding customer trust by transforming security. With 2016 revenue of $7.09 billion, VMware is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and has over 500,000 customers and 75,000 partners worldwide.
The NETSCOUT / VMware Partnership
NETSCOUT has partnered with VMware to provide visibility for application performance and assurance in a number of critical areas.
NETSCOUT and VMware’s initial technology partnership is first of its kind, wire-data visibility that, to-date, was unavailable as you moved to a VMware NSX Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) network.
Migrating to a VMware NSX environment is a major transformation for any enterprise. NSX offers simplified management, micro-segmentation security, provisioning agility and improved data center economics. As your organization benefits from accelerated service velocity, enhanced security and rapid disaster recovery, successful migration will depend on overcoming the lack of visibility into application dependencies and user experience. Your bottom line depends on continuous availability and quality end-user experience; anything less, puts your business at risk. What is needed is a service assurance solution that eliminates the blind spots and, provides a seamless view that will scale across your NSX, cloud and legacy environments.
Innovative Solution for VMware NSX Environments
NETSCOUT's innovative smart data technology goes beyond traditional north-south traffic views, to now provide deep insights into traffic across your virtualized networks. The NSX edition of vSCOUT, certified by VMware, revolutionizes how applications are monitored and analyzed in NSX software defined data centers and beyond. It is the first service assurance solution to deliver affordable, agentless monitoring of east-west traffic in NSX environments.
The nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform leverages vSCOUT smart data to provide an overarching view into application performance and user experience while validating that your micro-segmentation security controls have been properly implemented. Easy to deploy and manage, the NSX edition of vSCOUT will seamlessly adapt to your organization's security policy and strategy.
NSX Edition of vSCOUT with nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform which improves collaboration among all members of the IT team from NetOps to DevOps, AppOps, SecOps and CloudOps.
Download Solution Brief
Key Benefits of the NSX edition of vSCOUT
- Achieve user experience goals and faster more dependable provisioning for applications deployed in the NSX environment with smart data and smart analytics from the NSX edition of vSCOUT and the nGeniusONE platform.
- Bridge the collaboration and knowledge gap between application, server and network operations teams as they operate in the VMware NSX, cloud and legacy environments.
- Quick time to value with easy to deploy and easy to manage approach; the NSX edition of vSCOUT will seamlessly adapt to an organization's security policy and strategy.
- Solve problems rapidly and economically with more complete visibility into East-West as well as North-South traffic.
- Reduce deployment complexity and manual tasks with agentless architecture that operates independently of the application workloads being monitored.
Unrivalled Visibility for VMware Cloud on AWS
VMware Cloud on AWS is another area of visibility collaboration between the two companies.
As applications migrate to Cloud environments, your IT department’s ability to isolate the root cause of service disruptions may be compromised by inefficient point tools and limited visibility.
NETSCOUT’s vSCOUT and vSTREAM in combination with nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform delivers targeted workflows and the comprehensive clarity required to address the most challenging application service and security assurance issues in VMware Cloud on AWS environments
Key Benefits of NETSCOUT Service Assurance for VMware Cloud on AWS
- Meet business objectives and reduce MTTR as you migrate to VMware Cloud on AWS with confidence, using smart data and analytics from nGeniusONE, vSCOUT and vSTREAM
- Solve problems rapidly and economically with more complete visibility into East-West as well as North-South traffic by using vSCOUT to monitor packets flowing into and out of the application servers, including those in a micro-services architecture application
- Extend the value of the nGeniusONE Service Assurance solution with vSTREAM, a platform for extending the many ways that wire data can be used
- Reduce MTTR with true visibility into the health of application components, their interdependencies and interactions with the broader IT infrastructure.
VMware partner designation and certification
NETSCOUT Systems, Inc. is an Advanced tier member of the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) Program. The VMware TAP program works with best-of-breed technology partners to leverage a comprehensive set of VMware technical and marketing services, support, tools and expertise to deliver enhanced value to joint customers. Visit the VMware Marketplace to learn more about our partnership and featured solutions.
NETSCOUT's NSX edition of vSCOUT has also been certified as VMware Ready for Networking and Security, VMware's highest level of endorsement for products and solutions created to benefit their customers.
NETSCOUT has qualified as Partner Ready for VMware Cloud on AWS with the nGeniusONE Service Assurance solution including vSCOUT and vSTREAM. This designation represents successful completion of VMware’s approved self-validation testing program.