Arbor Threat Mitigation System
Protect the Network and Keep your Business Flowing.
Ensure service availability and performance by delivering automated DDoS attack mitigation.
About Arbor Threat Mitigation System
Working in conjunction with our Arbor Sightline solution, which provides visibility and threat detection, Arbor Threat Mitigation System (TMS) surgically removes DDoS attack traffic from your network without disrupting key network services.
Detect and Mitigate Threats Automatically
- Establishes proven countermeasures to remove DDoS attack traffic while enabling the flow of legitimate traffic
- Detects and removes high-volume flood attacks, application-layer attacks, and other DDoS attacks like Carpet Bombing
- Safeguards IPv4 and IPv6 infrastructure from DDoS attacks to ensure network availability
Diverse Models and Capacity Configurations to Meet Diverse Deployment Needs
- Provides up to 400 Gbps of mitigation in a single TMS appliance and up to 140Tbps of mitigation capacity in a single deployment
- Offers predictability in cost to address ever-growing network demands with a flexible, scalable architecture
- Supports MSP growth to their business by delivering managed services from a proven platform for in-cloud managed security services
Immobilize Mobile Threats
- Stops DDoS attacks through misbehaving mobile applications, and other IoT devices connecting to the network
- Protects the availability and performance of mobile network infrastructure and applications
Embedded Cisco ASR 9000 vDDoS Protection
- Available as an option for ASR 9000 vDDoS Protection, Cisco's Virtualized Services Module (VSM) for the Cisco Aggregation Services Router (ASR) 9000 Series of Routers.
- Protects the edges of your network and serves as a powerful line of defense in a multi-tier defense strategy.
- Eliminates the need to backhaul attack traffic over the backbone network.
Advanced Detection and Mitigation
Arbor Threat Mitigation System surgically removes up to 140Tbps of DDoS attack traffic, in a single deployment, while enabling the flow of legitimate traffic—without interrupting your network services.
A Flexible and Scalable Solution
With a choice of platforms and configurations to meet diverse deployment needs, Arbor Threat Mitigation System can address DDoS attacks of all sizes while optimizing your investments to capacity to ensure that you have right amount of protection needed without having to over-purchase.
Virtualized Attack Mitigation
The entire Arbor Sightline & Threat Mitigation System deployment can be 100% virtualized, enabling organizations to take advantage of the agility and cost savings of SDN/NFV from the industry leading DDoS Protection company.
Managed Arbor Sightline/Threat Mitigation System Service
Even the largest organizations need help sometimes staying abreast of the modern-day DDoS attack. By utilizing NETSCOUT’s Managed Sightline/TMS service, you can outsource the management of your Arbor Sightline & TMS deployment to NETSCOUT – so you can focus on other things.
Build a DDoS Service Offering for Your Customers
For Service Providers, Offering a DDoS Service to your customers can help them ensure availability of their networks and applications. With the Arbor Threat Mitigation System, you can extend protection to your network of customers and monetize the investment you have placed on your own infrastructure.
It's a matter of survival
“We have always considered ourselves a market leader and strive to deploy state-of-the-art technology for our customers. It’s not a matter of choice, it’s a matter of survival. If we didn’t have a working NETSCOUT DDoS protection solution in place, all our customers would leave and we would be out of business." - SdV Plurimedia, Chief Technology Officer
Arbor Threat Mitigation System (TMS)
Proven, Comprehensive Threat Protection and Service EnablementDownload PDF
ATLAS Intelligence Feed Service (AIF) for NETSCOUT TMS
The ATLAS Intelligence Feed empowers users with policies and countermeasures to address attacks as part of an advanced threat or DDoS attack. The information provided helps ensure that large networks and peering environments are able to detect and protect against the latest threats that enter or leave their networks. The AIF is a service of the ATLAS Security Engineering and Response Team (ASERT), and was designed for the largest networks to benefit from the depth and breadth of our research.Download PDF
As network operators, you demand a solution that evolves with your business needs. Arbor Sightline has been evolving with operators over the last decade and continues to be the de facto platform for understanding how traffic is flowing through your network. Download this data sheet to learn how Arbor Sightline can help you meet your key business objectives.Download PDF
Why NETSCOUT Arbor DDoS Attack Protection Is Better
What Makes NETSCOUT’s Arbor DDoS Attack Protection Solution so Unique? Our solution is a fully managed, intelligently automated, combination of on-premise and in-cloud DDoS attack protection; continuously backed by global threat intelligence.Download PDF
NFV services from Arbor and Netcracker
Service Providers are implementing SDN/NFV to improve network availability performance, reduce infrastructure complexity, and roll out new cloud services. NETSCOUT has partnered with Netcracker to deliver a cloud-based solution incorporating DDoS protection and threat filtering that Service Providers can bring to market to address demand from Enterprises around the need for increased network protection.Download PDF
If you would like to learn more about our products, or if you require specific information, please complete this form. Our North American toll-free number is +1 855 773 9200. Our International number is +1 781 362 4300.