About Arbor Threat Mitigation System
Working in conjunction with our Arbor SP solution, which provides visibility and threat detection, Arbor Threat Mitigation System (TMS) surgically removes identified DDoS attack traffic from your network without disrupting key network services.
Detect and Mitigate Threats Automatically
- Full suite of countermeasures surgically removes up to 140Tbps of DDoS attack traffic while enabling the flow of legitimate traffic
- Effectively detects and removes high-volume flood attacks, “low and slow” application-layer attacks
- Safeguards IPv4 and IPv6 infrastructure from DDoS attacks
A Choice of Models to Meet Diverse Deployment Needs
- Provides up to 400 Gbps of mitigation in a single TMS appliance and up to 140Tbps of mitigation capacity in a single deployment
- Flexible, scalable architecture ideally suited for in-cloud deployment and delivery of managed services
- A proven platform for in-cloud managed security services that can help MSPs grow their business
Immobilize Mobile Threats
- Stops DDoS attacks through misbehaving mobile applications
- Protects the availability and performance of mobile network infrastructure and applications
Embedded Cisco ASR 9000 vDDoS Protection
- Available as an option for ASR 9000 vDDoS Protection, Cisco's Virtualized Services Module (VSM) for the Cisco Aggregation Services Router (ASR) 9000 Series of Routers.
- Protects the edges of your network and serves as a powerful line of defense in a multi-tier defense strategy.
- Eliminates the need to backhaul attack traffic over the backbone network.
Advanced Detection and Mitigation
TMS offers a full suite of countermeasures that surgically removes up to 140Tbps of DDoS attack traffic while enabling the flow of legitimate traffic—without interrupting your network services.
A Flexible and Scalable Solution
With a choice of models to meet diverse deployment needs, TMS automatically detects and surgically removes up to 400 Gbps of distributed denial of service attack traffic from a single appliance.
Virtualized Attack Mitigation
The industry leading TMS technology can be virtualized to support an organization’s SDN/NFV deployment. The entire NETSCOUT Arbor SP & TMS deployment can be 100% virtualized, enabling organizations to take advantage of the agility and cost savings of SDN/NFV.
Managed SP/TMS Service
Even the largest organizations need help sometimes staying abreast of the modern-day DDoS attack. By utilizing Arbor’s Managed SP/TMS service, you can outsource the management of your Arbor SP & TMS deployment to Arbor Networks – so you can focus on other things.
It's a matter of survival
“We have always considered ourselves a market leader and strive to deploy state-of-the-art technology for our customers. It’s not a matter of choice, it’s a matter of survival. If we didn’t have a working NETSCOUT Arbor DDoS protection solution in place, all our customers would leave and we would be out of business." - SdV Plurimedia, Chief Technology Officer
- Data Sheets
As network operators, you demand a solution that evolves with your business needs. NETSCOUT Arbor SP has been evolving with operators over the last decade and continues to be the de facto platform for understanding how traffic is flowing through your network. Download this data sheet to learn how NETSCOUT Arbor SP can help you meet your key business objectives.Download PDF
ATLAS Intelligence Feed (AIF) Data Sheet
The ATLAS Intelligence Feed, or AIF from Arbor, arms customers with policies and countermeasures that enable them to quickly address attacks as part of an advanced threat or DDoS attack. The AIF is a service of the Arbor Security Engineering and Response Team (ASERT), and enables customers to directly benefit from the depth and breadth of Arbor’s research capability.Download PDF
If you would like to learn more about our products, or if you require specific information, please complete this form. Our North American toll-free number is +1 855 773 9200. Our International number is +1 781 362 4300.