5G cloud-native technology and disaggregation introduce agility, scale, and flexibility to the network to support new services but present complex challenges for mobile operators. Advanced analytics and automation systems are fundamental to operators to provide real-time service management, operational insights, and to support lifecycle changes. The 5G RAN and 5G core analytics and automation ecosystem is diverse and evolving rapidly.
This webinar presents the key findings and analysis from the Heavy Reading 5G Network Analytics and Automation Survey conducted in May 2023. Among the topics to be discussed include:
- Which services are driving 5G analytics and automation solutions?
- Operator priorities and strategies for automation
- The use of AI/ML technology within analytic and automation solutions, e.g., RAN optimization, end-to-end service delivery, closed-loop control, etc.
- Priorities for selecting and assembling 5G monitoring and assurance
- The role of analytics and assurance to support security detection and vulnerability mitigation