Fast Triage of UC Performance Problems
Date : On-Demand
Presenter: Ray Krug, Solutions Engineer, NETSCOUT Systems, Inc.
Your Contact Centers are often the first touch your customers and partners have with your organization when they need your help. Ensuring their satisfaction when they connect with you is critical to your long-term success. Unified Communications (UC) technologies in your Contact Centers provide voice, video, instant messaging and conferencing capabilities over the converged IT infrastructure to reduce communication costs, however managing these complex Contact Center environments is extremely difficult without comprehensive and real-time visibility into all network traffic.
This webinar explores the key challenges faced by UC, voice/video, and networking teams that are responsible for delivering high quality communications in Contact Centers. We will demonstrate how NETSCOUT’s nGeniusONE platform provides a single monitoring solution with a holistic view of UC deployments that includes voice, video and data services, empowering IT teams to assure the availability and quality of UC services in Contact Centers.
This webinar will discuss ways to:
- Ensure that effective call center agent communications aren’t hampered by poor call quality
- Minimize downtime that leads to excessive call waiting times
- Improve customer engagement quality from monitoring call quality
- Assure the success of introducing SIP Trunks into the Contact Center environment
- Provide visibility into the performance of agent desktop/phones
- Rapidly triage and diagnose root causes of UC performance problems and degradations in Contact Centers through visibility of UC Servers, load balancers, service enablers (e.g., DHCP, LDAP/AD, and DNS), backend database servers, the application and web tiers, the network, WAN, and the end users
- Utilize call search to quickly query on agent call history with contextual drilldown capabilities to get more details into media and signaling quality metrics
This webinar is designed for people who are:
- IT professionals from Network, Voice, and Video teams tasked with managing multi-technology, multi-vendor UC deployments in Contact Centers
- Managers responsible for Contact Centers or Unified Communications, VoIP and Collaboration service delivery
- Technology Decision-Makers responsible for Unified Communications, VoIP and Collaboration service delivery
- Business Decision-Makers responsible for Unified Communications, VoIP and Collaboration service delivery