Thank you for pre-registering. Keep an eye on your inbox for the Netscout 1H 2020 Threat Report, Issue 5 due out at the end of September!
In the meantime, while you await the new report, we thought you might be interested in:
- Cyber Threat Horizon – If you’re interested in gaining DDoS attack situational awareness, our free portal offers a real-time view into global DDoS attack activity that could threaten your local organization.
- DDoS Attacks in 2020 & Best Practices in Defense On-Demand Webinar
The year's not over yet, and there’s little doubt 2020 will be a year for the history books. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, cybersecurity teams gallantly protected their organizations and work/learn-from-home users from a massive uptick in COVID-19 related phishing, ransomware, and DDoS attacks.
In this pre-recorded session, experts from NETSCOUT’s ATLAS Security Engineering & Response Team (ASERT) will discuss:
- Worldwide, DDoS attack trends during the 1st half of 2020,
- DDoS attacks designed to restrict remote workforce access to corporate resources,
- Some common misconceptions about DDoS attacks,
- And best practices in DDoS defense.
- And, if you missed it, download the current NETSCOUT Threat Intelligence Report 4, 2H 2019.
If you have questions, feedback, or ideas? Give us a call at 800-309-4804.
The NETSCOUT team