Accelerate your digital transformation with our game-changing Business Assurance lineup combining Security and Service Assurance solutions for the Enterprise.
The driving force behind Digital Transformation is the business need to utilize more information and digital assets in the corporate value chain to redefine customer experience, optimize operational processes and develop new business models.
In response to this, Enterprise IT organizations are also transforming. No longer is IT seen as a utility that is leveraged by the business, IT is truly a partner in assuring the success of the business. Our unique Business Assurance solutions leverage three key disciplines:
- Deployment Readiness
Ensure business services (applications) are rolled out smoothly and meet the expectations of the user community
- Proactive Monitoring
Continuously measure the performance of services and infrastructure to identify potential problems and plan for new services
- Service Triage
Quickly pinpoint and resolve problems before they have significant impact on the business
Our unique approach to Business Assurance is made possible through our ability to harness the IP Intelligence that is found in network traffic. Through our patented ASI technology, we are able to create smart data that drives superior analytics. This provides the speed necessary for IT to respond to the needs of the business at the pace that is dictated by Digital Transformation initiatives.
Proactive Service Triage Empowers You to Innovate with Confidence
In the era of Digital Transformation, enterprises are constantly pressured to innovate by delivering IP services faster, at scale and with higher quality. As such, service degradations and outages are not an option. NETSCOUT helps you to proactively detect and resolve service issues by harnessing the full power of IP Intelligence.
Reduce Time Wasted on Root-Cause Analysis
NETSCOUT’s nGeniusONE platform powered by Adaptive Service Intelligence™ (ASI) technology delivers proactive service triage that helps identify the root-cause of service issues so they can be fixed before users are impacted. The nGeniusONE platform provides insight into all service dependencies based on continuous monitoring of the infrastructure, and offers contextual workflows that help guide the user to detect the root-cause with a few clicks of a mouse. In essence, NETSCOUT enables you to:
- Assure business service availability/continuity and protect the user experience
- Become more agile in delivering new services faster, at scale and with higher quality
- Reduce time spent in the war room
- Reduce operations and support cost and complexity
- Accelerate problem resolution capabilities by proactively detecting service degradations and resolving issues before they impact end-users
According to an independent, third-party survey of NETSCOUT customers by TechValidate, “80% of surveyed customers reduced the time spent in the war room resolving core service incidents from 30+ hours down to 5-10 hours using NETSCOUT.”
Allow Us to Help you Accelerate Your Digital Transformation
NETSCOUT’s superior proactive service triage helps accelerate your corporate Digital Transformation by unlocking the power of IP Intelligence and providing a holistic view and clear insights into potential service performance problems in order to triage and resolve — before they become user problems. NETSCOUT is the best in the industry at helping organizations achieve extraordinary service quality and operational excellence while giving businesses the confidence to operate and innovate in the connected world.
NETSCOUT technology and products include:
Are you hunting for needles in haystacks?
Slow-downs and disruptions in business services wreak havoc on employee productivity and customer satisfaction, ultimately impacting revenue. Pinpointing the source of these problems presents its own set of challenges, further complicated by the complexity of the service and network architecture. Traffic-based intelligence is needed when diagnosing whether client services, servers, application environments or the infrastructure network is causing a problem, so you can resolve issues without costly delays.
Traffic-based intelligence speeds resolution of issues
The more you know, the better you can support your organization. Powered by Adaptive Service Intelligence (ASI) technology, nGenius Service Assurance solutions help you accurately monitor traffic across your network with deep granularity, so you can identify capacities, network, and/or services shortfalls, as well as better understand how resources are being consumed enterprise-wide. This way, you can provide a flawless user experience by achieving extraordinary service quality.
Our solution provides the information that Application and Network Architects need to:
- Assure the network performance is optimized for business-critical services
- Proactively manage network traffic and bandwidth to avoid congestion problems
- Tune and prioritize traffic and services to optimize resources
- Perform expert TCP analysis to quickly resolve performance degradations
- Baseline current traffic patterns and application response times
- Plan end-to-end network upgrades and capacity changes
Frost & Sullivan…named NetScout as the 2015 Global Company of the Year for Network Visibility and Intelligence. The award recognized NetScout as the key leader with its nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform, Adaptive Service Intelligence (ASI) technology, and a wide range of products that cater to all segments related to the network visibility market.
Solutions you can trust
NETSCOUT provides proven solutions that unlock the power of traffic-based data to efficiently deliver service intelligence in the world’s largest and most demanding networks. Let us show you how our nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform with ASI technology provide in-depth intelligence that enables you to meet the needs of your network.
NETSCOUT technology and products include:
Perform deep-dive troubleshooting and evidence collection with Advanced Packet Analysis
When performing deep-dive troubleshooting at the protocol level, a common challenge is to sift through millions of packets and terabytes of data. Without Advanced Packet Analysis from NETSCOUT – the people that invented Sniffer – you could be at a considerable disadvantage.
In-Depth Packet Analysis You Can Rely On
Powered by Adaptive Service Intelligence (ASI), nGeniusONE provides traffic based packet data analytics with sophisticated filtering to make it easy for you to quickly identify and troubleshoot complex network and application performance issues.
With nGeniusONE you can:
- Reduce the number of packets to analyze with intelligent packet compression
- Analyze and isolate problems within different layers of the protocol stack
- Perform protocol decode using trace files that can be saved, imported, or exported for future analysis
- Create and share graphs and views including over time views and Bounce charts using graphical user interface
Solutions you can trust
NETSCOUT provides a top-down approach to problem resolution. When deep-dive protocol level analysis is needed, users can contextually drill down to Advanced Packet Analysis to collect forensic evidence or troubleshoot at the protocol level. Let us show you how NETSCOUT solutions with ASI technology can help you quickly identify and triage performance issues, and perform in-depth analysis of the most challenging service performance issues so your users will remain happy campers.
NETSCOUT technology and products include:
Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) is all about improving collaboration and boosting business productivity.
Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) Services need to be available all the time to keep you connected to your customers, prospects, partners, vendors and employees. However, managing complex UC&C environments where voice, video, video conferencing and instant messaging are more tightly coupled with other IT systems such as email, calendar, authentication and DNS systems over the converged IP network is difficult without strong performance management visibility. Traditional management tools are narrowly focused by design, and when things do go wrong, you can’t pinpoint the source of the problem if it falls outside the scope of the tool.
NETSCOUT’s nGenius solution with ASI technology provides in-depth intelligence for monitoring UC&C deployments enables and empowers IT teams to assure the availability and quality of UC&C services and achieve the desired ROI for UC&C projects. The NETSCOUT Solution provides:
- Rapid triage of complex UC&C problems in real-time related to voice and video media performance, call signaling server performance, and network and service enablers
- Synthetic, active-testing for automatic and routine service availability and call quality monitoring
- Top-down approach to problem identification, service triage and resolution of issues with VoIP, SIP Trunking, Microsoft Skype for Business, Cisco UC or Contact Center environments
- Faster resolution of UC&C service issues with user ID/extension based call search and diagnostics for real-time first line support response
We support the pre-deployment planning and assessment of new UC&C services, the base-lining and rollout of those UC&C services, and can manage and monitor the ongoing operation of the those UC&C services to the highest standards of uptime and availability. NETSCOUT’s advanced technologies allow organizations to monitor the UC health, end-user experience and in-depth packets all at the same time. Our solutions:
- Combine both active (synthetic) and passive monitoring together for TOTAL visibility
- Work across any highly complex UC&C environments and all applications no matter the scale
- Monitor voice, video or data applications in real-time
- See across the broader IT environment to rapidly determine the true root cause of UC&C issues
- Help IT professionals avoid problems and fix problems faster when they arise
- Work across any and all multi-vendor environments
NetScout technology and products include:
Software Company Ensures Dependable Unified Communications and Collaboration with Service Assurance | nGeniusONE: Uncovers Root Cause of Dropped Calls and Voice Quality Issues Impacting Contact Center
Voice of the Customer: Unified Communications Performance Management Challenges and Solutions | Asian Environmental Protection Agency Improves Interoffice Communications using nGenius Solution
NetScout Improves Application Service Delivery for National Health Service Wales | Top Ten Law Firm Assures Global Telepresence Quality with NetScout
nGeniusONE Solution for Media Quality | nGeniusONE Platform for Unified Communications
nGeniusONE Platform for SIP Trunking | nGeniusONE Platform for Cisco Jabber
nGeniusONE Platform for Managing Voice, Video Communications in Contact Centers | nGeniusONE Solution for Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business
Videos and Demos
Achieve a unified packet plane for rapid insight into enterprise networks.
Today’s service assurance and cybersecurity solutions require unified visibility into network traffic from key vantage points across your global enterprise. To direct the right traffic to the right tool at the right time and meet your corporate objectives you need a seamless, high-density packet acquisition system that provides the scale, capacity, and flexibility. nGenius packet flow switches from NETSCOUT efficiently and intelligently optimize the flow of data from the network to the monitoring tools.
Building a Scalable Packet System
The nGenius Packet Flow Switch family brings carrier-scale and reliability to enterprise data center packet acquistion and delivers hardware-accelerated switching technology for large-scale network monitoring fabrics. You can tap everywhere, and deploy probes and security systems anywhere in the network, enabling the scale you need with the performance required. With advanced packet processing capabilities, nGenius Packet Flow Switches optimize traffic flows across multiple NETSCOUT service assurance solutions and cybersecurity systems.
The nGenius Packet Flow Switches:
- Improve service assurance and cybersecurity tool performance by sending the right information to the right tool
- Extend monitoring and security tool longevity by enabling tools to collect traffic from any link
- Simplify network engineering and lower costs
- Scale seamlessly as network monitoring tools or security systems evolve
- Streamline business assurance operations through synergistic integration with the nGenius solution
With the pressure to deliver business services with secure, high quality end-user experience, NETSCOUT gives you the solutions you need to operate, innovate, and succeed. Learn more about how NETSCOUT Packet Flow Switches and TAPs provide the foundation for a scalable packet acquisition and monitoring architecture needed to support your diverse network traffic monitoring operations and requirements.
NETSCOUT technology and products include:
Deliver high quality service
Business users rely on you to keep them connected to the network, applications and services they need to do their jobs. Adoption of SaaS and hybrid cloud solutions continues to explode, and with the growth of VoIP usage, expectations remain high for network performance to support flawless communications. You need the ability constantly measure service availability and performance in both public and private cloud deployments.
Always on SLA management
NETSCOUT gives you the visibility to monitor the cloud services your business users leverage. nGenius PULSE provides synthetic analysis that allows you to automatically and routinely simulate real user actions giving an assessment of user experience. With availability monitoring, you gain insight for consistent base line metrics. Whether your users are currently working in the system or not, you will be proactively alerted about issues or outages.
Use NETSCOUT synthetic analysis to:
- Test and monitor business user access and response time to SaaS applications, public and private cloud based applications
- Verify the availability of VoIP service for users and the quality of internal and external VoIP calls
- Ensure reachability, connectivity, and response time from anywhere
- Set performance thresholds and receive alerts to resolve issues before they impact users
- Isolate problem domain to assign to correct IT team to reduce Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Produce accurate reporting of SaaS and VoIP performance to evaluate SLA compliance
NETSCOUT’s Service Assurance Platform includes our award-winning Synthetic Analysis solution: