Watch over your network with monitoring devices that deliver full access to network traffic.
Simplified and Reliable Monitoring Devices
Your networks require continuous monitoring to assure successful service delivery and service performance that meets contractual obligations and the highest of user expectations.
Avoid Upgrade Downtime
Upgrading monitoring equipment can expose a point of network failure, causing unwelcome downtime and unhappy customers. After all, there is no off. The NETSCOUT family of TAPs helps you meet customer expectations for uninterrupted network uptime.
Always-on monitoring of your infrastructure
Our family of TAPs provides network-monitoring devices with full access to network traffic. Our monitoring devices offer multiple options for link types and speeds to maximize deployment versatility, and are built for placement on strategic network links to enable comprehensive, always-on monitoring of the network infrastructure.
Our monitoring devices include:
- NETSCOUT fiber optic TAPs are based on passive fiber optic splitters, and therefore, require no external power
- NETSCOUT copper TAPs are powered by redundant power supplies with non-disruptive, automatic failover in case of power loss or power supply failure
NETSCOUT TAPs help you:
- Eliminate the risk of introducing a point of failure when accessing network traffic
- Monitor equipment that requires upgrade without network downtime
- Achieve continuous network access and visibility without consuming power (fiber TAPs)
Products you can trust
NETSCOUT delivers rapid and clear insights that enable you to provide a flawless user experience by achieving extraordinary service quality. Let us show you how NESCOUT TAPs provide always-on monitoring of your infrastructure.