- Before returning a product to NetScout, Customers must first call Technical Support to report a problem with the product. The Support Engineer opens a ticket and determines if repairs are needed. (Products are replaced, repaired on-site, or replacement parts are sent at NetScout’s discretion)
- On-site repairs are performed by a third-party the next business day if RMA is processed before 4:00 local time. PM customers will receive on-site repair within 4 hours of the RMA being processed.
- If a replacement is required, NetScout will make every effort to ship the replacement for next business day delivery within 24 hours from the time a Return Material Authorization (RMA) is issued (excluding weekends, NetScout observed holidays, and when severe weather conditions prohibit the unit from shipping).
- If a replacement is required, NetScout will make every effort to ship the replacement for next business day delivery within 24 hours from the time a Return Material Authorization (RMA) is issued (excluding weekends, NetScout observed holidays, and when severe weather conditions prohibit the unit from shipping). For the RMA to be issued, RMA information must be completely filled out and added to the incident.
Note: RMAs submitted after 2:00PM EST (Mon-Friday), will be issued the next business day.
- Replacement products are refurbished units in like new condition. All replacement products meet current manufacturing standards.
- Replacement products ship without cables or taps. Customer should retain cables and taps from the product being returned for use with the replacement.
- Customers must purchase MasterCare support on ALL products registered under a support agreement.
- Replacements are subject to product availability.
- The maximum number of outstanding replacement products per customer, per location is three (3) simultaneously.
- Shipping times are estimates only, and are subject to change without notice. NetScout is not liable for failure to ship as estimated. Times do not include weekends, NetScout observed holidays, and when severe weather conditions prohibit a unit from shipping.
- NetScout cannot guarantee delivery time outside of the US
- For more detailed information please visit Maintenance and Support Services Legal Terms.
Returning Defective Products to NetScout
- An advanced replacement instruction kit will ship with the replacement orders. The kit contains a return packing slip with the RMA number.
- Products must be returned within ten (10) days from the time the RMA is issued using the packaging material that the replacement unit was delivered in. Shipping costs are paid by NetScout (Repaired product is not returned to customer.)
- Please use the packaging material your replacement unit came in and ensure the unit is packaged correctly to avoid damage in shipping.
- Please clearly mark the RMA# on the outside of the box
NetScout reserves the right to make changes to its Technical Support programs at any time without notice.