The following policy applies to NETSCOUT products for which NETSCOUT MasterCare Support has been purchased. In order to initiate Hardware support:
1. Customer must have an active MasterCare Support account and must call NETSCOUT Technical Support at (888) 357-7667 to report a problem with a NETSCOUT product. The NETSCOUT Support Engineer will open a case and determine if replacement and/or on site repair is needed. If replacement is necessary, such replacement will be shipped to customer prior to NETSCOUT’s receipt of the defective product or part (the shipment of such replacement hereafter referred to as “Advanced Replacement” and the approval of such Advanced Replacement hereafter referred to as “Return Material Authorization” or “RMA”).
2. RMA Product Information:
- Replacement products are refurbished units in like new condition. All replacement products meet current manufacturing standards.
- Replacement products ship without cables or taps.
- Customer must retain SFPs, cables and taps from the defective product before returning to NETSCOUT.
3. RMA Shipment Time Information:
- If the RMA request is processed by 2:00 EST time, the replacement product or part will ship by next business day via Priority Overnight.
- If the RMA request is received after 2:00 EST time, the replacement product or part will ship in 2 business days via Priority Overnight.
- RMA shipment times are estimates based on replacement product or part availability and do not include weekends or United States federal holidays.
4. In the event onsite repair of a product is deemed necessary, such onsite repair will be performed by NETSCOUT’s third party agents as follows:
- Dell nGeniusOne/Performance Manger product parts are subject to onsite repair within 4-hours from the time an RMA has been processed.
- All other onsite repairs requests are subject to onsite repair by the next business day from the time an RMA has been processed.
- At customer’s option, either NETSCOUT or the applicable Reseller will schedule onsite repair with customer.
5. RMA Policy:
- The defective product must be under an active MasterCare Support account to be eligible for Advanced Replacement shipment
- NETSCOUT will pay the shipping costs associated with shipping the unit to and from customer. For shipments outside of the United States, customer is responsible for importation and customs.
- NETSCOUT will only ship replacement product or parts to the “ship to” location NETSCOUT has on file; customer is responsible for ensuring that NETSCOUT has the correct “ship to” location on file.
- If a customer has more than 3 non-returned defective products per location, there may be a delay in the processing of new RMA Requests.
6. NETSCOUT Defective Return Policy:
- A NETSCOUT RMA Instruction Kit ships with all replacement orders. The kit includes a return shipping label. If replacement label is misplaced, to request another label, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A defective product for which RMA has been approved (“Defective RMA”) must be returned within ten (10) days from the time the replacement product is delivered and must be returned using the same packaging material that was used for the replacement product to avoid damage in shipping.
- NETSCOUT will invoice customer for the list price of the replacement product in the event customer fails to return the Defective RMA within 10 days of customer’s receipt of the replacement product.
NETSCOUT will be RELENTLESS in our pursuit to ensure high quality customer experience.