SPECTRA23u - Superior Performance for IMS Core Testing
State-of-the-Art Testing for Converged Networks
For networks in transition from TDM to IP, NETSCOUT offers Spectra23u. Built and optimized specifically for the telecommunications test and diagnostics market, the Spectra23u leverages an Intel® Xeon Dual Hexa Core® processing architecture to provide high performance in a compact footprint.
The Spectra23u single, high capacity, multi-user test platform can test your IMS, PSTN and Packet Core for functionality, performance and media quality. The SMI (Signaling Media Interface) family of hardware modules for TDM and IP environments enable functional, load, and media testing for the majority of TDM, IP and SIGTRAN based protocols.
- TSMi (TDM) boards support T1/E1 and OC3 interfaces.
- IPSMi (IP) boards support 1Gig and 10Gig Ethernet interfaces.
Higher Capacity, Greater Value
The Spectra23u single, cost-effective, multi-user platform addresses all relevant protocols. It provides for functional, load, media, and conformance testing for the core network. Spectra23u can effectively accommodate more calls per second, more open calls, and growing subscriber counts, and enables customers to achieve greater performance at a lower cost per port.
SPECTRA23U PLATFORM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- Simultaneous IP and TDM Signaling
- Simultaneous RTP and TDM Media
- EMS, IMS, VoIP, and Legacy Core Network Simulation
- Consolidated hardware supports multiple functions for improved CAPEX
- T1/E1 link density simplifies test lab configurations
- Shared interface boards enable multi-user test environments
- Compact servers reduce energy consumption and deliver OPEX savings
- Spectra23u provides high performance testing in a compact footprint
S-Blade Pro 1/10/40G Layer 1 Switching with Lab Equipment Utilization Metrics
The nGenius 3900 Series for Test Lab Automation with integrated S-Blade Pro from NETSCOUT delivers an intelligent Layer 1 switch solution for 1, 10 and 40G connections.Download PDF
High performance signaling and media test solution for EPC and IMS.Download PDF
nGenius 3900 Series Packet Flow Switch and TestStream Management Software
Utilizing the NETSCOUT® nGenius 3900 Series for Test Lab Automation and TestStream Management Software, lab managers can meet today’s challenges.Download PDF
Spectra2 3uDownload PDF
Spectra2 Software Edition
An intuitive test solution for lab and production networks.Download PDF