Relentless Focus On Our Customers' Success in The Connected World
The NETSCOUT Certification Program is designed to:
- Develop application performance management and service triage skills
- Provide learning paths and professional development goals for participants
- Increase individual and workgroup productivity
- Help managers identify the most qualified technical professionals in their organizations
- Deliver better application performance management and service triage outcomes for NETSCOUT customers
|CERTIFICATION TRACK||LEVEL ONE||LEVEL TWO||LEVEL THREE|
|nGeniusONE for Enterprises||nGeniusONE On-Demand Learning Series, or
nGeniusONE Enterprise Essentials
|nGeniusONE TCP/IP Triage||nGeniusONE for Administrators|
|nGeniusPULSE||nGeniusPULSE On-Demand Learning Series|
|Packet Flow Switch||nGenius 2200 and 4200 Packet Flow Switch On-Demand Learning Series|
|OptiView XG Network Analysis Tablet||OptiView XG On-Demand Learning Series|
|TruView||TruView On- Demand Learning Series|
Each course listed above has a corresponding multiple choice exam. Each On-Demand Learning Series program has three quizzes.
Students must earn certifications in order – NCA, then NCS, then NCE.
Students are required to complete the NCA certification for each track before enrolling in a corresponding NCS or NCE class.