Senior Director, Communications Service Provider Marketing
Heather Broughton is senior director of communications service provider marketing at NETSCOUT. She leads a team of service provider industry experts with many years of experience serving the telecommunications global industry.
Broughton has served in product marketing and product management roles overseeing the planning, development, and implementation of global carrier service provider monitoring solutions as well as marketing strategies and communications. During her career, she has managed new product introductions exceeding a portfolio of US$200 million.
Broughton has more than 20 years of experience in telecom, including positions held at Verizon/MCI focused on performance management and translations for both fixed and mobile networks.
- Jan 15, 2021—Smart Visibility: The Key to 5G Innovation
- Nov 09, 2020—Smart Analytics: Assuring Continuity on the Journey to 5G
- Sep 23, 2019—Overcoming 5G Challenges: It’s a Life Cycle Thing
- Nov 19, 2018—Why 5G Networks and Services Create an SD-WAN Opportunity for Service Providers
- Nov 13, 2018—NETSCOUT Shines a Light on the Journey to NFV with the Latest Frost & Sullivan Award
- Aug 23, 2018—Is Your Information Close Enough to the Edge?