DDoS Attack Protection Products
Intelligently Automated DDoS Protection
NETSCOUT provides the industry's most comprehensive suite of intelligently automated DDoS attack protection products designed for enterprises, cloud/hosting providers and telecommunications service providers.
About Arbor Threat Mitigation System
Working in conjunction with our Arbor Sightline solution, which provides visibility and threat detection, Arbor Threat Mitigation System (TMS) surgically removes identified DDoS attack traffic from your network without disrupting key network services.
Detect and Mitigate Threats Automatically
- Full suite of countermeasures surgically removes up to 140Tbps of DDoS attack traffic while enabling the flow of legitimate traffic
- Safeguards IPv4 and IPv6 infrastructure from DDoS attacks
A Choice of Models to Meet Diverse Deployment Needs
- Flexible, scalable architecture ideally suited for in-cloud deployment and delivery of managed services
- A proven platform for in-cloud managed security services that can help MSPs grow their business
Immobilize Mobile Threats
- Stops DDoS attacks through misbehaving mobile applications
- Protects the availability and performance of mobile network infrastructure and applications
Embedded Cisco ASR 9000 vDDoS Protection
- Available as an option for ASR 9000 vDDoS Protection, Cisco's Virtualized Services Module (VSM) for the Cisco Aggregation Services Router (ASR) 9000 Series of Routers.
- Eliminates the need to backhaul attack traffic over the backbone network.
About Arbor Edge Defense (AED)
NETSCOUT AED is the world’s most widely used DDoS mitigation technology, proven in critical enterprise and government networks around the globe. Whether deployed in an on-premise appliance, a virtualized solution or as a managed service, AED delivers proactive, automated detection and mitigation capabilities to thwart both known and emerging threats before they can impact service or application availability. Enable your organization to run without interruption – and fearlessly – around the clock.
Detect, Analyze and Mitigate DDoS Attacks Before You Even Know They're Happening.
- Rapid, automated detection and mitigation that eliminates impact on service performance
- Industry’s most comprehensive DDoS countermeasures to neutralize attacks, including anti-botnet protections developed by NETSCOUT's ATLAS Security Engineering and Response Team (ASERT)
- Real-time mitigation reporting and forensics detailing blocked hosts, origin countries of attacks and historic trends, enabling security teams to better understand and prepare for future attacks
See Whose Lurking Out There Before They Strike
- Leverage global threat intelligence from our ATLAS infrastructure, which sees 1/3 of all internet traffic
- Deploy automated, real-time threat protections to keep your organization one step ahead of emerging, malicious threats
- Block both inbound and outbound threats via domain and IP reputation. Built-in SSL inspection blocks encrypted traffic
Advanced Detection and Mitigation
TMS offers a full suite of countermeasures that surgically removes up to 140Tbps of DDoS attack traffic while enabling the flow of legitimate traffic—without interrupting your network services.
Virtualized Attack Mitigation
The industry leading TMS technology can be virtualized to support an organization’s SDN/NFV deployment. The entire Arbor Sightline & TMS deployment can be 100% virtualized, enabling organizations to take advantage of the agility and cost savings of SDN/NFV.
Always-On DDoS Protection
On-premise, in-line, automated protection against volumetric, TCP state-exhaustion, application-layer IPV4 and IPV6 DDoS attacks and other advanced threats. AED also detects and stops outbound communication such as CnC exposing malware that is lurking inside your organization.
Intelligently Integrated On-Premise and Cloud-Based DDoS Protection
A DDoS attack only needs to be as large as your internet circuit to make on-premise DDoS protection useless. Via a powerful feature called Cloud Signaling, the AED can intelligently and automatically reroute attack traffic and local AED protections (i.e. policies, white/black/GEO IP lists etc.) to an upstream Arbor Cloud DDoS scrubbing facility (or your ISP who may be running Arbor products) to stop large attacks that will overwhelm your on-premises protection.
Frost & Sullivan Selects Arbor for DDoS Leadership Award
"Whether you are a small or medium enterprise (SME) or a Fortune 500 organization, availability is foundational to everything you do. NETSCOUT recognizes this, and has been focused on delivering high value and return on investment for its customers. It has also updated its pricing models and introduced fully managed services. As a result, NETSCOUT’s portfolio meets the diverse needs of organizations ranging from the SMEs to the largest service providers,” said Frost & Sullivan Senior Industry Analyst, Chris Rodriguez."
Arbor Threat Mitigation System (TMS)
Proven, Comprehensive Threat Protection and Service EnablementDownload PDF
SaaS Provider of Payment Processing Solutions Protects Business from DDoS Attacks with Arbor Edge Defense
Global SaaS provider with almost a dozen data centers around the world turned to Arbor Edge Defense for increased visibility into both inbound and outbound DDoS attacks.Read More
The Growing Risk of DDoS Attacks
DDoS attacks are increasing in frequency and complexity. And if not adequately prepared, the impact of a DDoS attack can be quite significant. To help you more accurately assess your risk of DDoS attacks, join Rob Ayoub, IDC Research Director and Tom Bienkowski, NETSCOUT Director of Product Marketing to learn about the latest trends in DDoS attacks and more importantly best practices in protection.Watch Video
Application-layer DDoS Attacks: Bad Things Come In Small Packages
Distributed Denial of Service attacks come in many flavors. One of the more popular these days is the application-layer attack, sometimes called a Layer 7 attack because it targets the top layer of the OSI model, which supports application and end-user processes.Download PDF
DDoS Attack Protection Solutions
To stop modern-day DDoS attacks, NETSCOUT offers a comprehensive portfolio of fully integrated, incloud and on-premise DDoS protection products and services; all backed by continuous global threat intelligence.Download PDF