Smart data-driven visibility and actionable intelligence into networks, applications and dependencies
NETSCOUT has partnered with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to provide network traffic visibility and actionable intelligence required to successfully plan, prepare, implement and assure performance and security of workloads.
The AWS Networking Competency designates NETSCOUT as an AWS Partner Network (APN) -Advanced Technology Partner, providing expert, demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success with specific focus on a foundation for Network Management. To receive the competency, APN partners must possess deep AWS expertise and deliver solutions seamlessly on AWS technology that provides network health information, network visualization, and capability to alert and notify when network issues occur.
The digital transformation wave across the globe is having a deep impact on how businesses operate, communicate with their workforce and partners, as well as how they deliver a powerful experience to customers anywhere, anyplace, anytime and on any device.
Enterprise organizations are accelerating their digital transformation with AWS to achieve revenue and customer satisfaction goals. Whether migrating applications using lift and shift, refactoring existing applications, or developing new apps with microservices, managing the business on AWS relies heavily on an enterprise’s ability to quickly address performance problems as they occur and that includes eliminating hybrid cloud visibility "blind-spots."
Enterprises running workloads in hybrid cloud on AWS need broad visibility across all applications, physical and virtual servers, and networks – both on premise and in the cloud. To assure service delivery, enterprises need solutions to normalize and correlate the data across all those domains in order to be able to identify all service delivery dependencies and proactively identify and then resolve problems.
NETSCOUT solutions for AWS provide actionable insights to mitigate network and application performance issues, threats, and vulnerabilities.
An effective approach includes real-time network monitoring that enhances situational awareness and enables early warning for critical network incidents in complex IT environments. Packet data (traffic flows) intelligence is needed for enterprise-wide visibility and analysis to precisely diagnose whether client services, servers, applications environments or the infrastructure network is causing the disruption or “slow network” problem. Understanding how network traffic is expanding and impacting IT resources can help you get ahead of potential capacity and bandwidth issues going forward.
- Accelerate deployment of services into the AWS environment, while assuring application reliability, availability, responsiveness, and business continuity.
- Optimize network performance in order to deliver mission-critical services.
- Achieve end-user experience objectives and swift issue resolution for application services with smart data and smart analytics from NETSCOUT.
- Baseline current traffic patterns and application response times to ensure performance is maintained throughout digital transformation projects.
- Empower collaboration between enterprises and AWS as they work together to achieve business goals.
- Quick time to value with easy-to-deploy and easy to manage approach of services available on AWS Marketplace.
AWS Marketplace is an online store that helps enterprise organizations find, buy, and immediately start using the NETSCOUT Application Performance Management for AWS solution.