Dr. Vikram Saksena
Chief Solutions Architect, CTO Office
As chief solutions architect for NETSCOUT, Vikram Saksena is customer-focused, working closely with the company’s sales team to identify and drive revenue opportunities in fixed and wireless networks, data center transformations, cloud visibility and monitoring, application and network peformance management, and unified communications and collaboration.
Saksena is a subject matter expert in modern-day technologies, such as 5G automation, fixed and mobile broadband, cloud computing, network and data center virtualization, Internet of Things (IoT), and software-defined networks and analytics.
He is a former Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council “CTO of the Year” finalist and a distinguished alumni at the University of Illinois, where he holds a Ph.D. in electrical engineering. He was honored as a gold medalist at the Indian Institute of Technology, where he is also a distinguished alumni. Saksena currently represents NETSCOUT on the board of the Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS) and Linux Foundation’s Open Networking Alliance.
Videos and Webinars
- —How Carriers Gain Visibility in the Hybrid/Multi-Cloud—Webinar
- —Cable Market Trends Cloud, Virtualization, SD-WAN—Video
- —Pervasive Visibility and Assurance in 5G Networks—Video
- —How Visibility Without Borders Helps Carriers Achieve Actionable Intelligence With Smart Data—Video
- —Does Winning at the Edge With 5G Require a Paradigm Shift for Carrier Service Providers?—Video
- —Can Industry Verticals Lead the Way to a Successful 5G Rollout?—Video
- —What Opportunities Exist for Carrier Service Providers to Innovate and Grow New Services With 5G?—Video
- —How Can Carrier Service Providers Succeed in the Digital Transformation Chaos?—Video
- Sep 11, 2019 —Network Operations Teams’ Critical Role in Gaining Actionable Insights—Video
- Sep 11, 2019 —5G and the Top Drivers for Communications Service Providers—Video