Security Breaches Changed the Threat Landscape
Alex Stamos and Phillipa Leighton-Jones discuss how enterprises can better navigate and respond to security breaches with network visibility, transparency, and gathering sufficient data to reduce the impact of intrusion.
What you'll learn:
- How the cyber threat landscape has changed in 2020
- Best practices during a security breach
- How can companies improve their response to security incidents
- The resources available to organizations to help mitigate and prevent cyber attacks
- Federal regulation around privacy in the future