Principal Security Technologist, Office of the CTO
Kirill Kasavchenko is a principal security technologist in the Office of the CTO at NETSCOUT. He has close to two decades of experience in various post- and presales roles dealing with telecom operators and large enterprises in more than 30 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Russia, and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
Kasavchenko’s areas of interest are network design and network security on a large scale. On the CTO team at NETSCOUT, he focuses on emerging technologies and global research projects, applying his expertise in routing and protocol analysis to find new ways for NETSCOUT to protect customers’ networks.
Kasavchenko holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees (with honors) in computer sciences from the Saint Petersburg University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics as well as a number of industry certifications including Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE). Prior to joining NETSCOUT in 2011, he spent several years in various positions ranging from network technician to chief engineer at systems integrators and network infrastructure vendors.
- —SDxCentral (US): Can NFV Help in Rolling Out DDoS Mitigation Services?
- — SC Magazine (UK): Cyber Reflection: Real-World Events & New Era of Risk
- —ManageIT (DE): Staatlich geförderte Angriffe auf die Flugbranche
- —ManageIT (DE): Welche Cyberattacken Unternehmen besonders fürchten müssen
- —IT-Daily (DE): Gesundheitssysteme in EMEA zunehmend Ziel von Cyberangriffen
- — IT SecCity (DE): Gezielte Angriffe sowie wahlloser Ransomware
- —Security Insider (DE): IoT as a paradise for cyber criminals
- —Datensicherheit (DE): Financial sector: Increasing number of DDoS and credential stuffing attacks,
- —IT Daily (DE): Mobile Security—The Trends
- —Business User (DE): A human firewall: the first line of defence