Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
As senior vice president and chief technology officer for NETSCOUT, Bruce Kelley works closely with every facet of the organization, interfacing with all departments from sales to product management to engineering. He plays a lead role in setting the priorities and direction for product and service developments in the service provider business.
Highly regarded in the technology space as a 5G, Internet of Things (IoT), edge cloud, and automation visionary and expert, Kelley regularly consults with service providers to identify challenges related to network monitoring in order to achieve service and security assurance. He is a staunch advocate of the importance of delivering end-to-end visibility across today’s increasingly complex data center architectures.
Kelley uses knowledge gleaned over decades to guide how current and next-generation technologies will impact operations and service delivery across the service provider space. He holds more than 40 patents for technology-related innovations.
- Nov 10, 2020—AWS Gateway Load Balancer Enhances NETSCOUT Visibility in AWS
- Aug 24, 2020—5G Has its Head in the Cloud
- Jul 20, 2020—5G: Healthcare’s Next Big Breakthrough
- Dec 03, 2019—NETSCOUT Harnesses Amazon VPC Ingress Routing Enhancements for Smart Data Intelligence
- Oct 10, 2018—The Expansion of 5G Will Necessitate Service Assurance
- Mar 04, 2015—Preparing Operators for Hybrid Environments
Videos and Webinars
- —How Will 5G Enhance Next Generation Business Services?—Video
- —How Will the Modern IT Network Support End-To-End Automation?—Video
- —Who Benefits the Most From 5G in the Enterprise Space?—Video
- —What Challenges Does 5G Bring To the Modern IT Network?—Video
- —Reap the Insights Smart Data Provides to Take Care of Your Customers—Video
- Jul 23, 2019 —Digital Transformation Requires a New Approach to Monitoring and Managing Next Generation Networks—Video
- —Telecoms.com (UK) Harnessing the possibilities of 5G
- —RCR Wireless News: Why NFV still matters in a 5G world (Reader Forum)
- —IT Social (FR): Les smart data et la visibilité réseau au cœur d’une expérience client réussie
- —Forbes (US): Why Healthcare Will Likely Be 5G’s Biggest Beneficiary
- —Forbes (US): 14 ‘Smart City’ Tech Features That Will Soon Change Urban Centers
- —Capacity (UK): Delivering on 5G, the NEED for End-2-End, Multi-Vendor Visibility