Government Use Case
SSL Certificate Validation
Presence of a self-signed certificate on the firewall investigated and resolved within 24 hours.
Goals: Maintain valid SSL certificates for all devices in the environment with a focus on internet-facing devices.
- Proactively detect and issue updated SSL certificates in order to eliminate lapses in trust for crucial servers in the environment.
- Identify communications with untrusted servers.
- Rectify devices with expired or soon-to-be expired SSL certificates.
- Gain visibility to the conversations being sent to servers utilizing self-signed certificates.
Process: nGeniusONE used to detect and report the status of all devices’ SSL Certificates based on inspection of packets sent across a monitored link.
- Run Certificate Monitor module against the interface corresponding to the desired monitored link.
- Alerts configured to send e-mails whenever self-signed certificates are detected.
Results: Immediate visibility to all SSL certificates for devices communicating across the link including count of certificates, days to expiration, TLS version for each device.
Service Providers, Fortune 100 Enterprises, Global Financial Institutions, Federal Civilian Agencies, DOD and Intelligence Agencies, Online Healthcare Systems
City, County, State, National, International Agencies, DDoS Protection, Innovative Technology, Turn-Key Procurement and Distribution, Seamless System Integration
Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) Approved Products List (APL), Common Criteria Certifications, FIPS, IPv6, Army Networthiness Certificate
Best-in-class Ecosystem of Major Technology and Distribution Partnerships Designed to Accelerate and Assure Project Success and Simplify Procurement