Senior Marketing Program Manager
As senior marketing program manager for service provider products, Lauren Womack increases brand awareness and brings relevant technical data to communications service providers (CSPs) about NETSCOUT solutions and how they can maximize emerging technologies for outstanding customer experience and network assurance.
Prior to her current NETSCOUT position, Womack was a project manager in software development, an engineering technical writer, and an operations analyst. She regularly spreads the NETSCOUT story via numerous articles, blogs, and social media channels and creates order out of chaos.
- Oct 20, 2022—Is Network Slicing the Next Generation of Revenue Streaming?
- Aug 31, 2022—5G is the New Reality—and Network Assurance Automation Is the New Necessity
- Aug 17, 2022—Catching Up with the CARDBoard Project and DIA
- Jul 26, 2022—Is Your Mobile Network’s Security Always On?
- Jul 21, 2022—NETSCOUT Awards $30K to Area Nonprofits
- Jul 11, 2022—Private 5G Networks Sound Good. Are They a Good Fit for Your Business?
- May 18, 2022—Grow Enterprise Customer Revenue and Improve Subscriber Experience with Superior RAN Data
- Apr 18, 2022—NETSCOUT Showcases Partner NPower at ENGAGE 2022
- Apr 08, 2022—Does a Faster Network Make for Safer Food?
- Mar 15, 2022—Communications Service Providers Face New Challenges with Hybrid Cloud Environments