Sign up now to receive the latest Business Continuity updates from NETSCOUT.
As the lines between work and play begin to blur for households where remote professionals share network resources with online students, carrier service providers will face new challenges.
- Network performance once optimized for specific devices, peak times and applications will demand re-evaluation and reprioritization to avoid unnecessary spending and knee-jerk infrastructure build out.
- The physicality of social distancing is already changing how your subscribers are using your network to entertain themselves, conduct business and connect with each other.
Accelerated trial, uptake and use of third-party OTT applications is driving complexity with unpredictable network behavior and congestion-causing bandwidth consumption putting your own revenue-generating services and applications at risk.
- Real-time visibility to all network traffic is needed in order to cost-effectively manage resources, prioritize service delivery performance and meet changing customer expectations.
The NETSCOUT Solution
NETSCOUT can help. Our carrier service provider solutions enable:
Real-time monitoring of OTT applications improves your understanding of resource utilization, service delivery performance, and subscriber behavior.
Actionable Video Insights
Unmatched visibility into encrypted video traffic with nGenius Business Analytics enables tighter control and network-efficient delivery of bandwidth-consuming streaming content.
Multi-domain session tracing and guided workflows accelerate investigation of subscriber-affecting issues and encourage collaborative resolution of network impairments and service degradation.
Customizable Service Performance Monitoring and Encryption Expertise
NETSCOUT’s nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform delivers ultimate flexibility with support for user-defined service monitoring. Stay ahead of network issues that could impact your network and the subscriber experience by creating service-specific dashboards to monitor and manage OTT services.
- Voice and Messaging Applications including Skype, What’s App, and Facebook
- Streaming Video Messaging Applications including Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Vimeo
- Conferencing and Collaboration Applications including Google Hangouts and Zoom
- Interactive Gaming Applications including YouTube Gaming, Hitbox.tv, Mirrativ, and Twitch
Receive in-depth subscriber analytics and gain a unique view into how your subscribers are really behaving.
With the nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform, service providers can proactively manage service delivery across complex network, service and application tiers with a highly...
Learn how this service provider documented accurate volumetric data and held the vendor accountable for the latency in service access experienced by its customers.
The InfiniStreamNG™ (ISNG) appliance uses patented Adaptive Service Intelligence™ (ASI) technology to generate the NETSCOUT “Smart Data” required for continuous and uniform...
The nGeniusONE Server is an optimized server pre-installed with the nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform software.
The Certified ISNG software appliance solution factors deployment of a customer-provided hardware platform certified to support ISNG software. Certified ISNG software appliances...