Area Vice President, Strategic Alliances
As area vice president of strategic alliances at NETSCOUT, Michael Segal has a broad swath of responsibilities including alliances strategy, partnership development, and customer advocacy. Prior to joining NETSCOUT, Segal spent more than two decades in a variety of management and senior management roles conducting engineering, marketing, product management, and business development activities.
Segal holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Technion Israel Institute of Technology (cum laude) and an MBA from Tel Aviv University. He also has patents in areas of networking and wireless mobility and a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification from the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)².
- Jul 15, 2022—How to Conform Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure to Your Business Needs
- Feb 28, 2022—Ensuring Cloud Migration Success Requires Visibility Without Borders
- Dec 15, 2021—NETSCOUT Integration with AWS Security Hub Helps Improve the Corporate Security Posture in the Hybrid Cloud
- Nov 19, 2020—AWS – NETSCOUT Alliance Helps Enterprises Migrate to AWS with Confidence
- Sep 11, 2020—How a Financial Services Company Accelerated Cloud Migration with Actionable Visibility
- Feb 11, 2019—The Added Complexity of Cloud Visibility
- Jun 28, 2018—Top Business Goal: Faster Deployment of Apps and Services
- Jun 06, 2018—The Horse Race for Multi-cloud Services Dominance
- Apr 26, 2018—Growing Reliance on Multi-cloud Boosts Need for Smart Data
- Oct 10, 2017—Business Analytics and Assurance
- Jul 26, 2017—From Vision to Reality: NETSCOUT’s Transformative Journey
- Jul 19, 2017—Chaos in the Enterprise: Managing IoT Across Edge & Cloud