Area Vice President, Strategic Alliances
As area vice president of strategic alliances at NETSCOUT, Michael Segal has a broad swath of responsibilities including alliances strategy, partnership development, and customer advocacy. Prior to joining NETSCOUT, Segal spent more than two decades in a variety of management and senior management roles conducting engineering, marketing, product management, and business development activities.
Segal holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Technion Israel Institute of Technology (cum laude) and an MBA from Tel Aviv University. He also has patents in areas of networking and wireless mobility and a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification from the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)².
- —Utilizing NETSCOUT Deep Packet Inspection Technology to Enrich AWS Security Logs Data Lake, Built in the Customer’s Account
- —NETSCOUT a Platinum Sponsor at AWS re:Invent
- —How to Conform Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure to Your Business Needs
- —Ensuring Cloud Migration Success Requires Visibility Without Borders
- —NETSCOUT Integration with AWS Security Hub Helps Improve the Corporate Security Posture in the Hybrid Cloud
- —AWS – NETSCOUT Alliance Helps Enterprises Migrate to AWS with Confidence
- —How a Financial Services Company Accelerated Cloud Migration with Actionable Visibility
- —The Added Complexity of Cloud Visibility
- —Top Business Goal: Faster Deployment of Apps and Services
- —The Horse Race for Multi-cloud Services Dominance