Product Marketing Manager
As an enterprise product and solutions marketing manager for NETSCOUT, Brooke Jameson helps share customer stories and articulate the value of their NETSCOUT investments. By assisting with product launches, creating new content, and enabling the sales team, Brooke is working to highlight the benefits of NETSCOUT solutions and support the business both internally and externally.
Prior to NETSCOUT, Brooke worked in cybersecurity sales and product marketing roles specializing in identity and access management. As an alumnus of Bentley University where she studied marketing, Brooke’s creativity and passion for storytelling have always been evident. She is the author of a children’s book titled Seasons of Change, which was published in November of 2022.
- —Financial Leaders Invest in NETSCOUT Solutions
- —Achieving a Global Network View—but Keeping It Simple, Too.
- —Financial Leaders Put a Lot of Stock in NETSCOUT
- —Manufacturers Maintain Better Than Satis-Factory Remote Site Performance
- —NETSCOUT Remote Site Visibility: Just What the Doctor Ordered
- —Don't Get Hung Up on Remote Site Call Quality Issues
- —Eliminating Visibility Gaps in Government Networks Ensures Continuous Performance
- —NETSCOUT Series: Top 6 Visibility Gaps Emerging from Digital Transformations
- —Ensure Quality Patient Care Everywhere
- —How to Improve Your UC&C and UCaaS Performance Monitoring Strategy