Director, Enterprise Strategy
As director of enterprise strategy for NETSCOUT, Babak Roushanaee plays a lead role in identifying large enterprise customer needs; the impact of disruptive technologies such as edge cloud, 5G, and IoT; and companies’ go-to-market strategy. He works closely with NETSCOUT sales, marketing, product management, and senior leadership teams.
A subject matter expert in all facets of service management, Roushanaee is also a contributing member and editor of ONUG Observability and AIOps working groups, where he has held the co-chair position in the past. He has more than 25 years of industry experience in enterprise architecture and delivery and has delivered numerous engagements involving CIO dashboards, line-of-business end-to-end monitoring solutions, performance engineering, and capacity planning at large financial services organizations and government agencies.
- Nov 02, 2020—Four Reasons Why Wire Data Insights Help Citrix VDI Performance
- Jul 01, 2020—Delivering Virtual Desktop Interface Service that Delights Users
- Oct 15, 2018—Cloud First No More, Cloud Smarter Instead
- May 21, 2018—Monitoring SD-WAN and Other Overlay Networks
Published on ONUG.net
- September 28, 2020 - Observability, User Experience, and Work from Home: A Case Study
- May 4, 2018 - Monitoring SD-WAN and Other Overlay Networks
- March 20, 2018 - A Roadmap for End-to-End Monitoring of Enterprise Applications in Hybrid Multi-Cloud Key Performance Indicator Foundational Concepts
- October 15, 2018 - Cloud First No More, Cloud Smarter Instead
- October 10, 2017 - Service Assurance in Hybrid Cloud at an Affordable TCO
- April, 2017 - An Introduction to Monitoring & Analytics Requirements A white paper from the ONUG 2017 Monitoring & Analytics Initiative