Solutions Architect NETSCOUT
As a solutions architect for NETSCOUT, Ray Krug plays a vital role in defining solution architectures, product positioning, and presales enablement so the company’s enterprise value proposition is clear to customers.
A well-known expert on cloud migration in Amazon Web Services (AWS), unified communications and collaboration (UC&C), VMware, and VMware NSX and NSX-T, Krug specializes in demystifying new technologies, especially for early adopters of enterprise tools. He has also spent much of his career serving as a go-to resource on the topic of UC&C, helping enterprise professionals understand how to get the best performance with their communications technology.
Krug is a pioneer in cloud migration initiatives. His expertise has ensured that NETSCOUT’s technology works seamlessly with enterprise cloud tools from AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google, Oracle, and IBM, giving the company the ability to service customers regardless of the technology foundation they use.
Videos and Webinars
- —AWS Gateway Load Balancer Makes Service Assurance Easier—Video
- — nGeniusONE Advanced Application Troubleshooting—Video
- —Advanced Application Troubleshooting with Smart Data from NETSCOUT—Video
- —Achieve Advanced Application Troubleshooting Across NSX-T and Multi-Clouds—Video
- —Monitoring TEAMS Voice and Video Collaboration With NETSCOUT nGeniusONE—Video
- —How to Assure Visibility in Hybrid Cloud Environments—Webinar
- —Best Practices for UC Monitoring with NETSCOUT Smart Data—Video
- —Unified Communications Monitoring in an Encrypted World—Video
- —Challenges Encountered when Migrating to the Cloud—Video
- —How Other Industry Players Address Dependency Issues in the Cloud—Video
- —Protecting Digital Infrastructure with NETSCOUT Omnis Cyber Intelligence—Demo
- —How to Optimize Your Multi-Cloud Environments—Demo
- —How to Troubleshoot Unified Communications & Collaboration Services—Demo
- Nov 26, 2018 —Demo: Identifying and Solving Single Direction and One-way Call Problems—Demo