Product Marketing Manager
As a product marketing manager at NETSCOUT, Michael Wetherbee works closely with the company’s marketing, product management, sales, and IT departments to produce content and assets that assist the sale team in attaining their performance goals.
Wetherbee’s experiences in past lives as an account manager and solutions engineer provide insight into the needs of NETSCOUT’s sales and sales engineering teams. He also has exposure to sales enablement experiences, which affords him the unique ability to provide guidance on the most effective ways to use the content and assets he creates.
Wetherbee has always seen curiosity as a valuable characteristic. He currently holds a BS in education, a graduate certificate in management, and a graduate certificate in instructional design technology and is working on his Master of Education degree in instructional design.
- Jul 19, 2021—The Power of ISP Collaboration for DDoS Mitigation
- Jul 15, 2021—Educational Services Are Under Cyberattack. Here’s How to Get Help
- Sep 24, 2020—Logistics Company Staves Off DDoS Attacks, Ensuring Delivery
- Aug 05, 2020—International IP Transit Provider Boosts Revenue with Enhanced Network Visibility
- Jul 27, 2020—Keeping Elections Safe from Cyberattack
- Jul 22, 2020—Service Provider in Western Europe Helps Customers Protect Their VPN Even as Network Traffic Explodes