Product Marketing Manager
As a product marketing manager at NETSCOUT, Michael Wetherbee works closely with the company’s marketing, product management, sales, and IT departments to produce content and assets that assist the sale team in attaining their performance goals.
Wetherbee’s experiences in past lives as an account manager and solutions engineer provide insight into the needs of NETSCOUT’s sales and sales engineering teams. He also has exposure to sales enablement experiences, which affords him the unique ability to provide guidance on the most effective ways to use the content and assets he creates.
Wetherbee has always seen curiosity as a valuable characteristic. He currently holds a BS in education, a graduate certificate in management, and a graduate certificate in instructional design technology and is working on his Master of Education degree in instructional design.
- —Defending Your Local DNS Infrastructure Is Critical.
- —Direct-Path and Dynamic Adaptive Attacks Give DDoS a New Destructive Face
- —DDoS Attacks on the U.S. Healthcare System Could Have Disastrous Results
- —Actionable Threat Intelligence Is Required to Automatically Stop Zero-Day DDoS Attacks
- —How Much Damage Can Smaller DDoS Attacks Do? Look No Further Than Ticketmaster
- —Protecting the Edge Is More Important Than Ever
- —TCP Floods Are Again the Leading DDoS Attack Vector
- —Rethinking DDoS Defenses
- —Can You Accurately Justify a Software Purchase?
- —Is Proactive DDoS Defense Worth the Cost?