Product Marketing Manager
As a product marketing manager at NETSCOUT, Michael Wetherbee works closely with the company’s marketing, product management, sales, and IT departments to produce content and assets that assist the sale team in attaining their performance goals.
Wetherbee’s experiences in past lives as an account manager and solutions engineer provide insight into the needs of NETSCOUT’s sales and sales engineering teams. He also has exposure to sales enablement experiences, which affords him the unique ability to provide guidance on the most effective ways to use the content and assets he creates.
Wetherbee has always seen curiosity as a valuable characteristic. He currently holds a BS in education, a graduate certificate in management, and a graduate certificate in instructional design technology and is working on his Master of Education degree in instructional design.
- Feb 02, 2023—Protecting the Edge Is More Important Than Ever
- Nov 30, 2022—TCP Floods Are Again the Leading DDoS Attack Vector
- Oct 21, 2022—Rethinking DDoS Defenses
- Jul 07, 2022—Can You Accurately Justify a Software Purchase?
- Jun 14, 2022—Is Proactive DDoS Defense Worth the Cost?
- Jun 10, 2022—On-Premises Defense Is Required in Comprehensive DDoS Strategy
- May 31, 2022—Defending the DNS Infrastructure Is Critical. Here’s Why.
- May 26, 2022—How Service Providers Can Collaborate on DDoS Mitigation Across Network Boundaries
- May 23, 2022—Security Without Compromise
- Apr 19, 2022—Know Your DDoS Enemy