Director of Service Provider Marketing and Business Development
As director of service provider marketing and business development at NETSCOUT, John English has the mission to share, with customers and industry analysts, how NETSCOUT solutions help all communications service providers (CSPs) successfully implement new technologies such as 5G and IoT, continually assure the delivery of high-quality services, and provide business insights that enable CSPs to monetize their networks.
English uses the knowledge he has gained from his extensive background in telecom, having worked for a major communications service provider and numerous original equipment manufacturers providing multiple generations of technology solutions for CSPs.
English spreads the NETSCOUT story via numerous articles, blogs, and social media channels and supports NETSCOUT at industry conferences.
- May 22, 2023—Service Assurance Questions in the Time of 5G Standalone
- May 11, 2023—Getting Ready for Big 5G
- Apr 12, 2023—Must-Have KPIs for New FTTH/FTTx/DAA Infrastructure
- Apr 05, 2023—Moving to the Cable Edge with DAA
- Mar 21, 2023—Moving to the Cloud with 5G Standalone Means Moving to Automation
- Mar 14, 2023—Justifying the Cost of 5G: The Search for a True Business Case
- Feb 15, 2023—Cloudifying Cable Infrastructure: Challenges Ahead for Operators
- Jan 12, 2023—Making Sure You Are Really Getting 5G
- Nov 09, 2022—Performance, Protection, and Products Move Utilities to Private LTE
- Oct 17, 2022—Back to Normal at SCTE!