Director of Service Provider Marketing and Business Development
As director of service provider marketing and business development at NETSCOUT, John English has the mission to share, with customers and industry analysts, how NETSCOUT solutions help all communications service providers (CSPs) successfully implement new technologies such as 5G and IoT, continually assure the delivery of high-quality services, and provide business insights that enable CSPs to monetize their networks.
English uses the knowledge he has gained from his extensive background in telecom, having worked for a major communications service provider and numerous original equipment manufacturers providing multiple generations of technology solutions for CSPs.
English spreads the NETSCOUT story via numerous articles, blogs, and social media channels and supports NETSCOUT at industry conferences.
- May 03, 2021—Is a Private 5G Network Right for Your Company?
- Dec 14, 2020—Moving Beyond COVID: How CSPs Can Prepare for the Next Normal
- Feb 25, 2020—Mobile World Congress Post-Cancellation Blues
- Oct 28, 2019—Visibility is Key to Service Assurance in Hybrid Environments
- Oct 07, 2019—Overcoming the Challenge of Managing Multigenerational Networks
- Sep 18, 2019—5G Is Coming. Do You Have the Visibility You Need to Assure Your Network?
- Feb 13, 2019—5G Checklist for Network Operations and Engineering
- Dec 18, 2018—The Need for Visualization in Mobile Operator Virtualization
- Dec 04, 2018—A Brave New Mobile World Fueled by Smart Data & Intelligence
- Nov 26, 2018—Virtualization Needs Visibility
- Nov 05, 2018—Accelerating the Move to NFV and Cloud Infrastructure with Confidence
- Oct 29, 2018—Reinventing MNO Service Assurance: From Solution to Strategy