Area Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing
As area vice president of product and solutions marketing, Eileen Haggerty is responsible for working with enterprise customers to ensure that NETSCOUT’s service assurance and cybersecurity solutions are meeting the needs of our customers and the market.
Prior to her current NETSCOUT position, Haggerty held several product management and marketing roles at the company. Before joining NETSCOUT, she worked in a variety of technical marketing roles at Motorola Codex, Racal Data Group, and Celox Networks. Haggerty has an MBA from Boston College.
- May 11, 2022—New Data Center?
- May 04, 2022—Government Agency Successfully Migrates Applications to AWS Cloud
- Apr 13, 2022—Reliance on Hybrid Cloud and Apps Leads to Gaps in Visibility
- Apr 06, 2022—X-Ray Vision for IT
- Mar 31, 2022—Remote Office Visibility Assures Quality End-User Experience and Application Performance
- Mar 03, 2022—Reliance on UC&C Tools Can Be a Productivity Boon or Bust
- Feb 23, 2022—UC&C-related Trouble Tickets Spell Big Trouble for Business
- Feb 16, 2022—NETSCOUT Launches nGeniusEDGE Server
- Feb 07, 2022—Technologies at the Edge Create New Service Assurance Issues for Enterprises
- Jan 26, 2022—Moving Resources to the Edge Calls for More Thorough Service Assurance
- Jan 19, 2022—Overcoming Two Challenges the Edge Creates for IT Teams
- Jan 12, 2022—Too Many UC&C and UCaaS Tools, Too Little Visibility