Area Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing
As area vice president of product and solutions marketing, Eileen Haggerty is responsible for working with enterprise customers to ensure that NETSCOUT’s service assurance and cybersecurity solutions are meeting the needs of our customers and the market.
Prior to her current NETSCOUT position, Haggerty held several product management and marketing roles at the company. Before joining NETSCOUT, she worked in a variety of technical marketing roles at Motorola Codex, Racal Data Group, and Celox Networks. Haggerty has an MBA from Boston College.
- Jul 12, 2021—Public Schools Look to Federal Funding to Offset COVID-19 Spending
- Jun 14, 2021—Visibility Extended to Remote Medical Buildings for Protecting Healthcare Services
- Jun 09, 2021—Health Care Provider Gains Critical DDoS Protection and Performance Visibility for Patient Services During COVID-19
- May 18, 2021—Ensuring Cloud Migration Success
- May 05, 2021—Manufacturer Brings Smart Visibility to Microsoft Azure Migration with NETSCOUT
- Apr 28, 2021—Manufacturer Assures Both Availability and Quality End-User Experience for Remote Workers
- Apr 14, 2021—NETSCOUT Visibility Improves End-User Service Quality for U.S. Military Branch
- Mar 15, 2021—Healthcare Organization Resolves DICOM Access Issue Thanks to nGeniusONE Service Assurance
- Mar 02, 2021—Financial Services Company Assures Services to Customers and Employees During Data Center Transformation
- Feb 24, 2021—For Many, Remote Work Is Here to Stay. Can IT Deliver on User Expectations?
- Jan 27, 2021—Aon’s Successful Journey to Global Network Visibility
- Jan 14, 2021—Healthcare Organization Pinpoints Access Issue for Oncology Application