Area Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing
As area vice president of product and solutions marketing, Eileen Haggerty is responsible for working with enterprise customers to ensure that NETSCOUT’s service assurance and cybersecurity solutions are meeting the needs of our customers and the market.
Prior to her current NETSCOUT position, Haggerty held several product management and marketing roles at the company. Before joining NETSCOUT, she worked in a variety of technical marketing roles at Motorola Codex, Racal Data Group, and Celox Networks. Haggerty has an MBA from Boston College.
- Nov 10, 2021—Shifting Work and Retail Trends: Focus on Remote Connectivity
- Nov 05, 2021—Government Agency Assures User Experience with Visibility Into Judicial and Healthcare Services
- Oct 06, 2021—Maximizing ARP Funding to Strengthen IT Security and Performance in K-20 Schools
- Oct 01, 2021—How Can Healthcare Providers Protect IoT devices with Network Packet Visibility?
- Sep 27, 2021—Work-From-Home Is Likely Here to Stay—What’s Your Strategy For User Experience?
- Sep 20, 2021—In a Remote Work World, UC&C Performance is a Top Priority
- Sep 13, 2021—Building a Healthy User Experience for Telemedicine
- Sep 08, 2021—Visibility For a Multicloud World
- Aug 25, 2021—Beating the High Cost of Manufacturing Downtime
- Aug 17, 2021—State Agency Assures Quality Employee Experience with NETSCOUT
- Jul 12, 2021—Public Schools Look to Federal Funding to Offset COVID-19 Spending
- Jun 14, 2021—Visibility Extended to Remote Medical Buildings for Protecting Healthcare Services