Area Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing
As area vice president of product and solutions marketing, Eileen Haggerty is responsible for working with enterprise customers to ensure that NETSCOUT’s service assurance and cybersecurity solutions are meeting the needs of our customers and the market.
Prior to her current NETSCOUT position, Haggerty held several product management and marketing roles at the company. Before joining NETSCOUT, she worked in a variety of technical marketing roles at Motorola Codex, Racal Data Group, and Celox Networks. Haggerty has an MBA from Boston College.
- Feb 24, 2021—For Many, Remote Work Is Here to Stay. Can IT Deliver on User Expectations?
- Jan 27, 2021—Aon’s Successful Journey to Global Network Visibility
- Jan 14, 2021—Healthcare Organization Pinpoints Access Issue for Oncology Application
- Nov 04, 2020—Biotech Company Accelerates Rollout of New Data Center Architecture
- Oct 29, 2020—Financial Services Company Improves User Experience While Planning Digital Transformation
- Oct 20, 2020—Optimizing Performance and Availability of Microsoft Teams Collaboration Services: Visibility Is Key
- Oct 07, 2020—Visibility for Optimizing Performance and Availability of Zoom Collaboration Services
- Oct 01, 2020—Manufacturer Ensures End-User Experience with ISP Services and AWS Cloud
- Sep 30, 2020—Visibility Into Healthcare’s Voice and Epic Services Helps Improve Quality
- Aug 25, 2020—How One Bank Delivered Flawless User Experience Over VPN
- Aug 20, 2020—Hospital Assures Performance and Availability Across ISP Circuits
- Aug 13, 2020—Healthcare Organization Improves Telemedicine End-User Experience for Medical Staff and Patients