AVP, Enterprise Field Marketing & Sales Enablement
Chris is a strategic marketing professional with a diverse background that includes a variety of sales, marketing, operations, and product management roles as well as legal experience. He currently works closely with enterprise sales and marketing teams with a laser focus on conveying the unique and compelling value of NETSCOUT to customers, partners, and prospects. Prior to joining NETSCOUT in 2011, Chris spent more than a decade at EMC and practiced law for several firms as a litigation associate and trial attorney in New York City. He earned his BA from the College of the Holy Cross, his MBA from Boston College, and his JD from Boston College Law School.
- — Schools Need to be Ready and Protected for Digital SAT
- —Those Sneaky Adaptive DDoS Attacks!
- —Parachutes, Brakes, and Adaptive DDoS Defenses Must Work Well When Needed
- —The Old Ways Are Not Good Enough Against Modern DDoS Attacks
- —Do More with More in the Multi-Cloud World
- —Thriving in AWS Cloud: The Power of Packet-Level Visibility
- —Fact Versus Fiction in Modern DDoS Attacks and Defense Strategies
- —Solving Cloud Performance and Security Problems with Comprehensive Visibility
- —Four Lessons for Successful Cloud Migrations Day 0 Through Day 2
- —Ensuring High Performance Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Webex