Agnes Mends Crentsil
Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager on the Service Provider team, Agnes is responsible for developing go-to-market strategies around product and solution messaging to enable sales while producing content assets that drive campaign initiatives for current products and solutions, as well as upcoming solutions in the pipeline.
Prior to Product Marketing, Agnes managed the Technical Publications team at Tektronix Communications, Danaher, and the early acquisition years with NETSCOUT.
Agnes holds a graduate degree in Human Relations and Business, from Amberton University, and a certificate in User Experience and Design, from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
When not at work, Agnes chairs the mentoring program for her local chapter of the Society for Technical Communication (STC) and is a member of the Technical Communication Advisory Board at the University of North Texas (UNT), at Denton, Texas.
- —5 Ways to Get Your Edge On
- —Private 5G: Deal or No Deal?
- —How to Ensure the Accuracy of RF Propagation Models
- —Spectrum Is King
- — How to Advance 5G Network Security
- —Leading the Charge on Open RAN
- —Transforming the Future of Service Assurance
- —Destination 6G: Next Stop 5G Advanced
- —Cloud-native: It’s Not a Matter of If, but When for Communications Service Providers
- —Network Slicing: Get Your Piece of the Pie, Ensure Return on Investment (ROI)