Agnes Mends Crentsil
Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager on the Service Provider team, Agnes is responsible for developing go-to-market strategies around product and solution messaging to enable sales while producing content assets that drive campaign initiatives for current products and solutions, as well as upcoming solutions in the pipeline.
Prior to Product Marketing, Agnes managed the Technical Publications team at Tektronix Communications, Danaher, and the early acquisition years with NETSCOUT.
Agnes holds a graduate degree in Human Relations and Business, from Amberton University, and a certificate in User Experience and Design, from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
When not at work, Agnes chairs the mentoring program for her local chapter of the Society for Technical Communication (STC) and is a member of the Technical Communication Advisory Board at the University of North Texas (UNT), at Denton, Texas.
- Mar 10, 2023—Cloud-native: It’s Not a Matter of If, but When for Communications Service Providers
- Feb 21, 2023—Network Slicing: Get Your Piece of the Pie, Ensure Return on Investment (ROI)
- Dec 05, 2022—How 5G Is Poised to Deliver Game-changing Enterprise Connectivity
- Oct 27, 2022—Frost & Sullivan Names NETSCOUT 2022 Global Company of the Year
- Sep 14, 2022—5G and Beyond: The Challenging Road to 6G
- Aug 23, 2022—5G and IoT: Fueling Smart Cities
- Aug 16, 2022—On the Road to Cloud-Native: Telco Operators’ Cloud Journey
- Jul 28, 2022—5G Orchestration: A New Revenue Source for Mobile Operators
- Jun 23, 2022—5G Network Planning: It’s a Lifecycle Thing
- Apr 26, 2022—Breaking the Cloud Connectivity Borders for 5G in 2022