Chief Technology Officer, Enterprise
Paul Barrett has made solving enterprise technology challenges with a high-touch mindset the focus of his 30-year career. As chief technology officer, Enterprise, for NETSCOUT, Barrett supports the company’s largest enterprise customers, which comprise nearly 85 percent of the Fortune 500. He also engages with government agency customers.
A technology expert with global influence, Barrett is recognized for his wide-ranging knowledge of enterprise cloud solutions, data center co-locations, big data analytics, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and machine learning, real-time network analysis, unified communications, and software development. Barrett has been actively involved in international standardization projects for most of his career.
Barrett is a named inventor on 19 patent applications. He is a chartered engineer and member of the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) in the United Kingdom, and a senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) in the United States.
- Feb 28, 2023—How Deep Packet Inspection Provides a Multilayered Look Into Your Network
- May 12, 2022—Enhancing NETSCOUT Visibility Without Borders With AWS Gateway Load Balancer Endpoint as a Target
- Feb 08, 2021—Does Automation Really Eliminate Human Error?
- Jul 25, 2016—Exceed Your Application Development Demands
- Feb 22, 2016—Embracing Modern UC&C: A Holistic Approach