Area Vice President and Chief Security Officer
NETSCOUT Area Vice President and Chief Security Officer Debby Briggs has more than 20 years of experience in cybersecurity and has been with NETSCOUT since 2004.
Prior to joining NETSCOUT, Briggs held various network administrator and IT infrastructure roles with leading companies, including RSA, HealthSource, and GTE. She holds an MBA from Southern New Hampshire University, a BS in computer science from the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, and a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certificate. Briggs is also a patent owner for technology using trust profiles for network breach detection.
- —How Digital Transformation Impacts Business Risk
- —4 Things to Focus on for Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- —I am part of the 1%
- —Cyber Security - Free Apps Come At A Cost
- —Tech Savvy Versus CyberSecurity Savvy
- —These Are a Few of My Favorite Things to Stay Safe Online
- —Knowing Your Environment - A Paradigm Shift is Needed
- —It is National Cyber Security Awareness Month