Watch over your network with monitoring devices that deliver full access to network traffic.
Simplified and Reliable Monitoring Devices
You need robust monitoring devices that offer full access to network traffic while remaining transparent to the networking infrastructure, thus eliminating disruption to traffic flows or protocol transactions.
Tapping into Reliability
With the NETSCOUT TAP family, you avoid over-subscribed SPAN ports and dropped packets, which can lead to low network reliability and are difficult to troubleshoot.
Always-on Monitoring of Your IT Infrastructure
NetScout TAPs provide network-monitoring devices with full access to network traffic. Our monitoring devices offer multiple options for link types and speeds to maximize deployment versatility, and are built for placement on strategic network links to enable comprehensive, always-on monitoring of the IT infrastructure. Because our TAPs are never over-subscribed, they always pass every packet.
Our products include:
• NETSCOUT Fiber Optic TAPs based on passive fiber optic splitters which require no external power
• NETSCOUT Copper TAPs powered by redundant power supplies with non-disruptive, automatic failover in case of power loss or power supply failure
• NETSCOUT External PowerSafe TAPs providing flexible, low cost active inline bypass for nGenius 7000 Series Packet Flow Switch
NETSCOUT TAPs help you:
- Achieve full and transparent visibility to network links.
- Eliminate the risk of introducing a point of failure when accessing network traffic.
- Facilitate connection to monitoring devices such as NETSCOUT’s nGenius Packet Flow Systems, InfiniStream appliance with Adaptive Service Intelligence (ASI) technology, and nGenius Collector.
Products you can trust.
NETSCOUT delivers rapid and clear insights that enable you to provide a flawless user experience by achieving extraordinary service quality. Let us show you how NETSCOUT TAPs facilitate connection to monitoring devices and achieve operational excellence.
External PowerSafe TAP 3296
The External PowerSafe TAP (EPT) 3296 is a low-cost, flexible solution to provide active inline security, with bypass protection to guard against power failure.Download PDF
NETSCOUT TAP Family
NETSCOUT's flexible TAP family enables seamless access to network links.Download PDF
Please complete this form to contact NETSCOUT.