Reduce your time to know critical threats already inside your organization
The most dangerous threats aren’t just malware, but attack campaigns carefully designed to break security perimeter defenses. While the Mean Time to Detect an attack is greater than 150 days, it only takes an average of 9 minutes for an attacker to compromise a network. Once the perimeter has been exploited, real-time visibility into the threat activity of the attacker is critical to stop exfiltration and thwart the attack campaign before systems and data become compromised.
Arbor Spectrum provides complete network visibility paired with high fidelity ATLAS (Active Threat Level Analysis System) threat intelligence distilled from one-third of all global internet traffic. The combination gives customers the highest fidelity view into the threats that are happening in, on or around their networks.
Reach conclusions that matter — faster — with Arbor Spectrum’s real-time, high performance traffic archive, now integrated with NETSCOUT’s ISNG and ASI technology. Built-in investigation workflows, rapid search and easy pivots into months of past network and user activity, turns days and hours of work into seconds.
With better post exploit visibility into your network activity you can:
- Proactively hunt for attack campaigns to see if active threats are lurking within your network.
- Optimize existing SOC operations and investments in current security tools to more quickly recognize false positives and prioritize threats.
- Stop exfiltration and thwart attack campaigns in their entirety. Track the lateral movement of adversaries, systems they’ve touched.
- Eject or contain threats before theft, destruction and disruption to key assets and resources take place.
Key benefits of Arbor Networks Spectrum with ISNG include:
- Removes the greatest complexity, performance and deployment barriers for security teams requiring access to high resolution wire data, past and present, to detect and distinguish irregular activity from active security threats.
- Delivers unprecedented visibility across users, applications, protocols, and network data to bring hidden internal threats and attacks to the surface using NETSCOUT’s ASI technology and Arbor’s ATLAS Intelligence.
- Orchestrates and automates the key network and security workflows to detect and investigate network threat activity up to 10x faster than traditional solutions, enabling security teams to scale up – accomplishing far more with existing staff and resources.
- Optimizes investment in the ISNG platform, with common network infrastructure used for both service assurance with nGeniusONE platform and for security assurance with Arbor Spectrum.
NETSCOUT has acquired Efflux Systems
This Acquisition addresses a key gap in existing enterprise defenses - understanding post-exploit maneuvers of an attacker inside the corporate network. Read this paper to learn more about Efflux's focus on post-exploit visibility.
- Case Studies
- Quick Looks
- Data Sheets
- White Papers
Bank Finds a Better Way to Fight Advanced Attack Campaigns
Arbor Spectrum provides complete network visibility and threat analyticsDownload PDF
Active Threat Visibility at a Global Scale
Defeating Attack Campaigns with Arbor Networks’ Threat Indicator PoliciesDownload PDF
ISNG Platform for Security Assurance
The ISNG platform is a real-time information platform that supports security assurance.Download PDF
Dramatically Reduce Your Time to Know Critical Threats Already Inside Your Organization
Arbor Networks Spectrum is a high-performance network threat analytics solution.Download PDF
Arbor Networks Spectrum
Arbor Networks Spectrum and the NETSCOUT ISNG platform provide pervasive visibility into, and analysis of, protocol, application and network data to detect and confirm active security threats.Download PDF
InfiniStreamNG 4700 Appliance
The InfiniStreamNG 4700 appliance is ideal for high capacity 1/10 Gigabit monitoring in data centers, high-volume aggregation links and service provider environments.Download PDF
InfiniStreamNG 4800 Appliance
The InfiniStreamNG 4800 appliance is ideal for high capacity 1/10 Gigabit monitoring in data centers, high-volume aggregation links and service provider environments.Download PDF
InfiniStreamNG 9700 Appliance
InfiniStreamNG 9700 appliances are ideal for high capacity 10 Gigabit monitoring in data centers, high-volume aggregation links and service provider environments that require vast storage for long-term, historical forensic analysis.Download PDF
InfiniStreamNG 9800 Appliances
InfiniStreamNG 9800 appliances are ideal for high capacity 10 Gigabit, 40 Gigabit and 100 Gigabit monitoring in data centers, high-volume aggregation links and service provider environments that require vast storage for long-term, historical forensic analysis.Download PDF
SecOps Analytics for Improved Response
Understand the importance of post-exploit attacker visibility, and how eliminating this blind-spot can improve your organization’s ability to detect and respond to threats.Download PDF
Security Automation is Here
Security automation is quickly becoming a required element for security operations to become more effective at detecting and responding to threats and to scale continuous monitoring and response efforts.Download PDF