Senior Strategic Marketing Writer
A veteran of Computerworld and CIO magazine, Hildebrand is an award-winning technology writer who focuses on the intersection of business and IT. Hildebrand also writes extensively about security and serves as the editorial lead for the bi-annual NETSCOUT Threat Intelligence Report.
- Sep 28, 2021—Six Months of Threat Actor Innovation….
- Sep 21, 2021—The Long Tail of Adversary Innovation
- Sep 21, 2021—The Long Tail of Attacker Innovation
- Sep 14, 2021—Why Do IT and Cybersecurity Teams Struggle to Collaborate?
- Sep 03, 2021—Peru Under Attack
- Aug 20, 2021—Mexico Under Attack
- Aug 13, 2021—Colombia Under Attack
- Aug 06, 2021—Chile Under Attack
- Aug 04, 2021—Growing Reliance on UC&C Systems Puts IT Pros to the Test
- Aug 03, 2021— Today’s New Business Normal Creates Threat Opportunities
- Jul 30, 2021—Brazil Under Attack
- Jul 29, 2021—The United States Under Attack