Traffic-based intelligence based on a holistic view at the atomic level enables real-time and complete visibility of network and application performance management.
Need for real-time analysis of network traffic
Without critical performance insights, network operations is practically operating in the dark. You need pervasive visibility across the service delivery environment—from the data center, through the core to the edge and access.
What you don’t know can hurt you
Gaining access to a common set of packet-flow-based data is imperative in order to effectively monitor very large environments. Without vital insights made possible through intelligent data collection, trouble-shooting performance issues becomes an enormous operation.
Deliver intelligent, advanced deep-packet capture and analysis
NetScout’s InfiniStream appliances, when strategically deployed as part of the nGeniusONE platform, provide the scalability and coverage needed to support very large, distributed service provider environments. Deep-dive packet capture and analysis activities leveraging Adaptive Service Intelligence (ASI) technology are performed locally, within the appliance to speed analysis activities and reduce impact to the network from management related traffic.
Our appliances for monitoring IP-based data, voice, and video services include:
- InfiniStream 9700 & 9800 appliance – Supports 10 Gigabit and 100 Gigabit networks. Designed for high-bandwidth applications, server virtualization within the data center, and service provider environments.
- InfiniStream 7900 Appliances – Ideal for high capacity 10 Gigabit monitoring requirements such as data centers, high-volume aggregation links and service provider environments
- InfiniStream 6900 Appliances – Perfect for monitoring requirements at service aggregation points, such as in the data center
- InfiniStream 4500 Appliances – Versatile traffic flow inspection appliance for monitoring IP interfaces in service provider networks
Our appliances for monitoring legacy TDM voice services include:
- InfiniStream 6100 and 6400 Series Appliances – Flexible, high-capacity devices for monitoring legacy TDM voice services. These appliances are ideal for monitoring circuit switched networks over OC-3/STM-1 and E1/T1 interfaces
“InfiniStream allowed the engineers to observe in real time the performance of the DNS transactions across the different tiers in the LTE service delivery network as well as in the IP services core.”-Leading Mobile Operator
Products you can trust
NetScout provides time-proven solutions that unlock the power of traffic-based data to efficiently deliver service intelligence in the world’s largest and most demanding networks. Let us show you how the InfiniStream appliances and ASI technology provide real-time, actionable intelligence for use in performance management and post-event forensics analysis.