CTO for Security
Darren Anstee joined NETSCOUT in 2015 with the company’s acquisition of Arbor Networks, initially serving as chief security technologist. He spent the previous 12 years working in a variety of leadership roles at Arbor Networks, including stints in consulting engineering and solutions architecture.
Widely recognized for his intimate knowledge of both network and security technologies, Anstee, now chief technology officer for security at NETSCOUT, often contributes to technical and business publications and is a featured speaker at industry events. He is focused on helping network operators, whether enterprise or service provider, manage the risks they face as threats, technologies, and business needs evolve.
With more than 25 years of experience, Anstee understands how ISPs and enterprises can utilize new networking and security technologies, combining them to achieve core business goals.
- —DataCenter Insider (US): ISPs have to start a new chapter in security this year
- —RCR Wireless News (US) Protecting the Network Edge is Essential in 2021
- —RCR Wireless News: Mobile security trends to expect in 2020
- —Security Magazine Disappearing DNS: DoT and DoH, Where one Letter Makes a Great Difference
- —Professional Security Magazine (UK): Consistent Visibility in IT Ops
- —Security Insights (UK): DDoS: the attacks keep coming
- —ITProPortal (UK): The importance of a common framework for network visibility,
- —Networking+ (UK): Sustaining the benefit of digital transformation
- —Health Tech World (UK): Coronavirus and the exponential rise of telehealth technology
- —Comms Business (UK): Challenging Times, Assuring UC Capabilities