Don't let your digital transformation be limited by borders.
With NETSCOUT’s Smart Data, you’ll get the right visibility and information, fast, to the people and systems that need it.
Perimeter and endpoint security tools alone are not enough to protect against today’s evolving threat landscape. But NETSCOUT’s Security can help.
For 5G deployments, NETSCOUT’s carrier-grade monitoring solution is designed for the Cloud and provides end-to-end visibility for any Cloud, any network and any workload.
Break Down Visibility Borders for NetOps and SecOps Collaboration
- Ninety-one percent of enterprises have at least some formal collaboration between their network and security groups.
- Forty percent have fully converged these groups with shared tools and processes, although this is more common among small and midsized enterprises where traditional organizational silos are less established.
- Another 35 percent of security groups enable collaboration by integrating the toolsets of network and security teams
- 16 percent have deployed tools that the network and security teams share.
Visibility Across Hybrid Cloud Reduces Risk of Performance Issues
Law Firm Achieves Quality IT Performance Around the Globe with NETSCOUT
Global Financial Services Company Prepares for Move to the Cloud with NETSCOUT
PETRONAS Dagangan Berhad Reduces Problem Resolution to Mere Minutes
PETRONAS Dagangan Berhad is Malaysia’s largest petroleum retail network, marketing products to consumers in more than 1,000 PETRONAS stations and 725 Kedai Mesra convenience stores. For PETRONAS, IT services are key to providing excellent customer service, from processing credit cards through point-of-sale (POS) terminals to ensuring stocking orders can be made in convenience stores as any IT service degradation can impact customer experience.
Prior to acquiring a proactive monitoring solution for real-time end-to-end monitoring of applications, hosts, and network services, PETRONAS was unable to detect and correct IT service degradations – leaving issues as they would occur to impact their valued customers. The NETSCOUT® solution has allowed PETRONAS to address performance problems prior to customer impact by quickly detecting and troubleshooting them when they first start.
- Needed to quickly address service performance issues prior to customer impact
- IT lacked a proactive solution for both detecting and troubleshooting POS, CRM, and logistics application problems
- Required the ability to detect and triage application problems from petrol stations and convenience stores
- nGeniusONE® Service Assurance platform
- InfiniStreamNG™ appliances
- nGenius® packet flow switch appliances
- Reduced MTTR from hours to minutes for customer-impacting POS problem
- Improved customer experience when contacting the loyalty rewards call center by solving intermittent performance issues with the CRM application
- Simplified problem resolution with hybrid cloud vendors and reduced finger-pointing