The Humble Packet – Powerful Content for Threat Detection and Response
"Deep packet inspection (DPI) provides the sum of all knowledge from the network. Although deriving meaningful insights from packets is difficult, those insights help companies create an indelible line of defense for the network."
Read the Spotlight for in-depth examples of:
- How network intelligence with DPI understands and affects the network
- The need to understand network protocols to block threats and find Indicators of Compromise
- Uses cases for scalable DPI before, during, and after an attack
NETSCOUT, with decades of Network expertise managing the most complex networks, offers Omnis Cyber Intelligence for faster threat detection, better investigation, and improved security posture.
- Visibility across all surfaces on an enterprise network – on-premises and cloud environments
- Scalable DPI
- Multiple methods of network-based threat detection