Who Should Attend:
- Security professionals in healthcare or beyond with concerns around improving security postures while preventing, detecting, analyzing, and responding to cybersecurity incidents
- Business Owners Responsible for Delivery and support of Clinical and business applications
- Healthcare IT Professionals (Engineers, Architects & Managers) Responsible for the Infrastructure Supporting healthcare applications
Healthcare organizations are facing many forms of cyber threats. Ransomware and DDoS Extortion attacks are just two on an upward trend in the first half of 2020. In this webinar, NETSCOUT will discuss the similarities and differences between ransomware and DDoS extortion attacks and, if you are unprepared – one big difference.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Five similarities between ransomware and DDoS Extortion attacks.
- One big difference between ransomware and DDoS extortion attacks.
- Increase in DDoS attack frequency and complexity in the first half of 2020.
- Best practices in modern-day DDoS defense for healthcare organizations.
Ransomware & DDoS Extortion Attacks in Healthcare
5 Similarities and 1 Big Difference
NETSCOUT Speakers: Tom Bienkowski, Director of Product Marketing
Please email Steve Horneman in NETSCOUT's Customer Engagement Marketing.