See NETSCOUT's Expertise in Service Delivery at Interop
Executives Participating in Keynote, Panel Sessions and Workshops Focused on Optimizing Network and Application Performance Management for Advanced IP Networks
WESTFORD, Mass. — May 2, 2013 — NetScout Systems, Inc. will discuss addressing the challenges related to managing the delivery of applications and services across complex, IP-based infrastructures and how to protect and manage the end-user experience in a series of presentations at Interop Las Vegas (May 6 - 10, 2013). These multiple sessions will address key issues facing enterprises and public sector organizations today, including tackling performance issues for private and public cloud, the changing nature of Application Performance Management, and assuring the delivery and performance of Unified Communications applications and services. Other sessions will focus on CyberSecurity and network monitoring switch fabrics that let IT operations teams achieve peak performance through holistic performance management approaches that focus on the delivery of services rather than individual components. In addition to the technology sessions, NetScout will be exhibiting at Interop Las Vegas 2013 (booth # 1539), as well as providing real-time monitoring capabilities for delivered applications and services over the InteropNet, the world’s largest temporary network. The InteropNet provides connectivity to exhibitors, conference rooms and attendees at the event. With the market-leading capabilities available with NetScout’s nGenius Service Assurance Solution, IT organizations can implement a Unified Service Delivery Management strategy enabling the assurance of large-scale service delivery networks. NetScout Participates in Keynote Panel and Other Focused Sessions This year at Interop Las Vegas, NetScout will participate in the following:
- May 7, 3:15 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. PDT (Workshop/Panel Discussion) Cloud Computing and Big Data: How to Build a Private Cloud - Software Moderator: Dave Roberts, Author, Leverhawk.com
- May 9, 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PDT (Keynote) Enterprise Cloud Summit Keynote Panel Can Clouds Make a Business Better? Moderator: Alistair Croll, Founder, CloudOps Research
- Thursday, May 9, 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. PDT (Session) Practical Advice for Rock-Solid Availability Moderator: Andrew Conry-Murray, Editor at Large, Network Computing
- Thursday, May 9, 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. PDT (Session) Network Monitoring Fabrics: Decision Points Moderator: Jim Frey, Managing Research Director, Enterprise Management Associates
- Thursday, May 9, 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. PDT (Session) Coping with the Challenges of Delivering Unified Communications Services
- Thursday, May 9, 1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. PDT (Session) Building a Highly Scalable Network Monitoring Fabric
- Thursday, May 9, 3:00 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. PDT (Session) Increasing Uptime and Improving the User Experience for ALL Delivered Services
About Interop® Interop is an independently organized conference and exhibition designed to empower information technology professionals to make smart business decisions. Interop offers a strong combination of educational content, a dynamic exhibition of technology providers, and peer networking to IT professionals across all industries, so that they can investigate and discover transformative technologies and ideas to put to work across their enterprise. Interop has a 26 year history in the US – and has expanded beyond its beginnings in network infrastructure to encompass a broad range of technologies including Cloud, Virtualization, Data Centers, Wireless & Mobility, and Information Security. http://www.interop.com/lasvegas/
About NetScout Systems, Inc. NetScout Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTCT) is the market leader in Unified Service Delivery Management enabling comprehensive end-to-end network and application assurance. For 28 years, NetScout has delivered breakthrough packet-flow technology that provides trusted and comprehensive real-time network and application performance intelligence enabling unified assurance of the network, applications and users. These solutions enable IT staff to predict, preempt and resolve network and service delivery problems while facilitating the optimization and capacity planning of the network infrastructure. NetScout nGenius® and Sniffer® solutions are deployed at more than 20,000 of the world’s largest enterprises, government agencies, and more than 148 service providers, on over one million physical and 2,000 virtual network segments to assure the network, applications, and service delivery to their users and customers. For more information about NetScout go to http://www.netscout.com.
NetScout, nGenius, InfiniStream and Sniffer are registered trademarks of NetScout Systems, Inc.