NETSCOUT Awarded 2017 InfoTech Spotlight Award
vSCOUT and vSTREAM Recognized for Hybrid Cloud Deployments
WESTFORD, Mass., November 21, 2017 – NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. (NASDAQ: NTCT), a leading provider of business assurance, a powerful combination of service assurance, cybersecurity, and business intelligence solutions, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named vSCOUT™ and vSTREAM™ as a 2017 Data Center Excellence Award winner, presented by infoTECH Spotlight.
The 2017 Data Center Excellence Award recognizes the most innovative and enterprising data center vendors who offer infrastructure or software, servers or cooling systems, cabling or management applications.
NETSCOUT’s Adaptive Service Intelligence (ASI) technology continuously collects, organizes, and contextually analyzes traffic and application data to provide rich information about the performance of applications, networks, and the entire service delivery infrastructure. vSCOUT and vSTREAM utilize ASI technology to generate Smart Data and extend service assurance solutions from the network to applications, whether they run in physical or virtual data centers, or in public or private clouds. As the foundation for end-to-end service assurance, including application-and network- assurance, these tools give IT organizations unprecedented visibility and control of hybrid cloud environments.
“Customers are increasingly realizing the value of providing enterprise IT staff with smart data and analytics that can help them extend visibility into applications running in either physical or virtual data centers, or in the cloud,” said Tom Raimondi, Jr., vice president, enterprise business operations, NETSCOUT. “This award validates NETSCOUT’s innovative approach to solving customer challenges of end-to-end visibility by using vSCOUT and vSTREAM throughout the hybrid cloud and conventional data centers.”
“NETSCOUT has displayed its commitment to quality and innovation in the development of the data center industry,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “I look forward to witnessing continued excellence from NETSCOUT and their efforts toward improving the future of the data center industry as hybrid cloud adoption continues to intensify.”
Key vSCOUT and vSTREAM benefits include:
- Seamless, Affordable Cloud Visibility– vSCOUT and vSTREAM are priced to make pervasive visibility affordable. vSCOUT can be deployed everywhere and enabled as needed for service visibility. vSTREAM is delivered using a scalable deployment model that can be configured to meet the performance requirements dictated by the volume of wire-data (a.k.a. traffic-flow).
- Reduced Tool Complexity and Optimized Investment – vSCOUT, vSTREAM are ASI-based data sources and deliver a complete network and application service assurance solution.
- High-Confidence Hybrid Cloud Deployment– vSCOUT and vSTREAM extend pervasive visibility to the hybrid cloud while maintaining that same user experience for network and application assurance as in the data centers today.
- Reduced Time-to-Value– Plug-and-play deployment harnesses the full power of IP intelligence, recognizing thousands of common protocols and applications.
- Streamlined, Accurate Triage – Decrease your mean time to repair with proven workflows that deliver end-to-end, comprehensive service assurance across on premises, private cloud, or public cloud environments.
NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. (NASDAQ: NTCT) is a leading provider of service assurance, cybersecurity, and business intelligence solutions for today’s most demanding service provider, enterprise and government networks. NETSCOUT’s Adaptive Service Intelligence (ASI) technology continuously monitors the service delivery environment to identify performance issues and provides insight into network-based security threats, helping teams to quickly resolve issues that can cause business disruptions or impact user experience. NETSCOUT delivers unmatched service visibility and protects the digital infrastructure that supports our connected world. To learn more, visit www.netscout.com or follow @NETSCOUT on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
Forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and other federal securities laws. Investors are cautioned that statements in this press release, which are not strictly historical statements, including without limitation, the statements related to the benefits and capabilities of vSCOUT and vSTREAM, constitute forward-looking statements which involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the forward-looking statements due to known and unknown risk, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors. Such factors include slowdowns or downturns in economic conditions generally and in the market for advanced network and service assurance solutions specifically; the volatile foreign exchange environment; the Company’s relationships with strategic partners and resellers; dependence upon broad-based acceptance of the Company’s network performance management solutions; the presence of competitors with greater financial resources than ours and their strategic response to our products; our ability to retain key executives and employees; and lower than expected demand for the Company’s products and services. For a more detailed description of the risk factors associated with the Company, please refer to the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017 and subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, which are on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission. NETSCOUT assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein.
About InfoTech Spotlight
InfoTech Spotlight brings extensive daily content focused on information technology. Visitors will find free industry news, communities, channels, blogs, feature articles, videos, whitepapers and other resources. The site keeps readers informed about developments across topics including software, hardware, security and networking. InfoTech Spotlight is powered by TMCnet, the leading communications and technology site in the World attracting two million unique visitors monthly according to Webtrends. Please visit: infoTECH Spotlight for more information.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.