The reality is that DDoS attacks have been around for over 20 years and most organizations have some form of protection in place from DDoS attacks. But as this paper will point out; over the last few years DDoS attacks have increased dramatically in size, frequency and complexity.
Using risk methodology called FAIR (Factor Analysis of Information Risk) and a fictitious $50M/year e-commerce scenario, this paper is designed to help you re-assess your risk of the modern-day DDoS attack. The question we pose to you is this:
Is the DDoS protection you may have put in place years ago, still adequate to protect you from the modern-day DDoS attack?
If not, then you are at risk.
Download this report to understand how to evaluate the risk of a DDoS attack to your business and learn:
- The various DDoS attack vectors to be prepared for
- How the Mirai botnet has redefined the modern-day multi-vector attack
- How to quantify the risk of an inadequate DDoS defense strategy
- The execution steps of the FAIR risk analysis for DDoS attacks
- Compare an “as-is” scenario using firewall to multiple “to-be” scenarios using different NETSCOUT DDoS protection solutions.
Download your copy
Please complete the form below